Pit Bike Club

Pit Bike Club (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/index.php)
-   Pit Bike Discussion (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   best/worst customer services reputations (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60975)

teapot 12-01-2011 03:51 AM

best/worst customer services reputations

saw something that made me think, has this ever been done before? who has the best and worst reputations regarding customer services within the mini bike world in the UK.

list of the main bike sellers- shout if i missed any. votes are confidential, constructive chat in this thread only please :D

Despise 12-01-2011 04:34 AM

Re: best/worst customer services reputations

ooracing I think are the best. helpful. and if something aint right or is broken they will send another out (providing your genuine) 9/10 times

teapot 12-01-2011 05:04 AM

do ooracing sell complete bikes? didnt include them as i didnt think they did? but yeah they're up the top for service :thumbs:

hughesy140 12-01-2011 07:33 AM

cw bikes ,i orderd parts 3 week before xmas and they only arrived in january which is because the royal mail werent expecting alot of parcels around christmas time:banghead: so they ended up with a big back log ,anyway at first i thought someone may have stolen them and callan was willing to repost the parts again even though he had proof of postage,in the end i spoke to royal mail who said give it four weeks from post date ,got it now:D.
I sometimes just ring for a quick qestion and he is always helpfull and he is also easy to get hold of out of hours.:thumbs:

Danny6660 12-01-2011 08:26 AM

Im not voting on the others as iv had no dealings with them but iv had dealings with,

Stomp, WPB, CWBikes

Stomp, Excellent, Marc's always on Facebook if i need any help or i can PM him on here.

WPB, Ade is always on MSN for help if needed.

CwBikes, Callan forgot to post my piston kit but 2 text messages and 2 fast replys it was sent out the next day and recieved the day after.

howlin 12-01-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hughesy140 (Post 622102)
cw bikes ,i orderd parts 3 week before xmas and they only arrived in january which is because the royal mail werent expecting alot of parcels around christmas time:banghead: so they ended up with a big back log ,anyway at first i thought someone may have stolen them and callan was willing to repost the parts again even though he had proof of postage,in the end i spoke to royal mail who said give it four weeks from post date ,got it now:D.
I sometimes just ring for a quick qestion and he is always helpfull and he is also easy to get hold of out of hours.:thumbs:

well i will second that one for cwbikes :thumbs:
and ooracing (they also put a bag of haribo or 2 in your order :D)
stomp are also helpfull and punctual with deliveries as are wpb and adam at pit bike spares
havent dealt with any others but expect feedback when i do

EndlessTimes 12-01-2011 02:03 PM

As people have said OORacing not on here as not a "main bike dealer" but as far as "pit bike involved companies" i would say OORacing by far over any of the above from end to end customer experience: polite, helpful, fast delivery (often next day) great support etc

123nathan0g 12-01-2011 02:08 PM

its all about my pure rush :banana:

Yamaha318 12-01-2011 03:02 PM

Pit bike spares should be up, Adams a great guy and everything is always with you next day

Anderz 12-01-2011 06:43 PM

Yeah add, Adam at Pit bike spares please :D