Pit Bike Club

Pit Bike Club (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   BIG thumbs up for stomp (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=86224)

pace140yx 25-10-2012 08:32 PM

BIG thumbs up for stomp

took my bike out to the not so local track in a van half way round snapped both chain adjusters and my chain come off had to sit the whole day like a tool:(

so phomed stomp to see how much for a set and they have sent me a new set for free as i had only rode the bike twice and the dealer i bought it from didnt care or offer to sell me new parts. THANKS STOMP :thumbs::thumbs:

bigs#8 25-10-2012 11:50 PM

Re: BIG thumbs up for stomp

Good old stomp:thumbs:

moog 01-11-2012 02:57 PM

Pace....did you buy from Rumblers by any chance?....I am looking at getting my son a bike and considering that dealer....any advice welcome. Also...where do you ride about, my son lives in Kdy and thinking about the Cardenden tracks....any good?
Cheers

pace140yx 01-11-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moog (Post 824922)
Pace....did you buy from Rumblers by any chance?....I am looking at getting my son a bike and considering that dealer....any advice welcome. Also...where do you ride about, my son lives in Kdy and thinking about the Cardenden tracks....any good?
Cheers

not been to cardenden yet bud leucars is where i go :thumbs: rumblers are good for parts sometimes but to buy a bike i would check for deals on here try fiddy parts or lucky mx bud :thumbs:

ian1 02-11-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Cheers

phone jon/jen at fiddyparts. they will look after you mate:thumbs:

pace140yx 02-11-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ian1 (Post 825137)
phone jon/jen at fiddyparts. they will look after you mate:thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

sg110 05-11-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Cheers

I wouldn't go near Rumblurs if I was to be honest, well for a bike anyway! They are good if you're needing something on the day but quite pricey! I bought a bike from a Stomp dealer a couple of years back, don't know if hes still on the go but he stayed in Strathkinnes outside St Andrews and I think he had a shop in Dundee. I went to him and got a 140 for £600 after sitting on the bike in Rumblurs, who were trying to charge me £790 for the same bike!:banghead: