Pit Bike Club

Pit Bike Club (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Please help (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51040)

B1GAL95 09-06-2010 07:00 PM

Please help

My pit bike has been tortured over the past 2 years left outside under a plastic sheet and ive descided as a summer project i want to bring her back to life.ive tried kickstating it and electric starting but it just wont have it. bought a new battery then and it started after about 100 kicks then as soon as i knocked the choke off it cut out. tried it again and the same thing happened. i tried fixing it by takingoff the carb giving it a clean all that stufff, put it back on tried adjusting it and everything but now it wont even start. also the electric start is broke ? how can i get it running again ? i think its an engine problem like the valve clearence or something along those lines ?

please, any thing you know about the problem i am grateful :)

stu. 09-06-2010 07:05 PM

Re: Please help

try checking the spark plug m8 and make sure fuel is getting in and out of the carb :thumbs:

EADON 09-06-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B1GAL95 (Post 521151)
My pit bike has been tortured over the past 2 years left outside under a plastic sheet and ive descided as a summer project i want to bring her back to life.ive tried kickstating it and electric starting but it just wont have it. bought a new battery then and it started after about 100 kicks then as soon as i knocked the choke off it cut out. tried it again and the same thing happened. i tried fixing it by takingoff the carb giving it a clean all that stufff, put it back on tried adjusting it and everything but now it wont even start. also the electric start is broke ? how can i get it running again ? i think its an engine problem like the valve clearence or something along those lines ?

please, any thing you know about the problem i am grateful :)

Well according to the picture you just posted of 'your bike' it looks like it is very well looked after. :roll:

smithy2008 09-06-2010 07:07 PM

Tbh you might aswel just buy a decent second hand bike.

B1GAL95 09-06-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EADON (Post 521158)
Well according to the picture you just posted of 'your bike' it looks like it is very well looked after. :roll:

sorry eadon, but i bought my kz140 because i couldnt be bothered to fix my old 110 , if u read posts carefully u will now know that i just feel like fixing my old 110 as a summer project , and thank you i love my stomp very much so, i do try :D anyway thank you for the comment xd I will later on be hopefully selling the 110 for about 100 150 when everythings sorted, then ill treat my stomp to a scorpion exhaust :)

EADON 09-06-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B1GAL95 (Post 521172)
sorry eadon, but i bought my kz140 because i couldnt be bothered to fix my old 110 , if u read posts carefully u will now know that i just feel like fixing my old 110 as a summer project , and thank you i love my stomp very much so, i do try :D anyway thank you for the comment xd I will later on be hopefully selling the 110 for about 100 150 when everythings sorted, then ill treat my stomp to a scorpion exhaust :)

the bike you posted isnt a kz! lol!

B1GAL95 09-06-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithy2008 (Post 521159)
Tbh you might aswel just buy a decent second hand bike.

i dont want a new bike :L iim just bored and feel like having a crack at my old bike , nothing can replacethe mighty kz :D

B1GAL95 09-06-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu. (Post 521156)
try checking the spark plug m8 and make sure fuel is getting in and out of the carb :thumbs:

spark plug is brand new ngk one bought last week and the fuel well tbh that may be a valid reason beccause i cannot remember ever checking my fuel filter since i bought the bike back in 05. thanks ill try that now

B1GAL95 10-06-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EADON (Post 521173)
the bike you posted isnt a kz! lol!

yes it is you faggot, you know nothing , you retart , get off pbc if u dun know what a kz looks like, i bought it brand new off welsh pit bikes u fag.

oliver_125 10-06-2010 05:29 PM

pic