Pit Bike Club

Pit Bike Club (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   track proposal north east england (https://www.pitbikeclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57785)

howlin 25-10-2010 09:56 PM

track proposal north east england

right i need all the north east riders (off road) who fancy the idea of a new place to ride to put your name up on this thread as i need to prove that there is genuine interest before i can put forward my proposal to the lottery fund so if you could all leave your names and a way of contact i can get the ball rolling will be meeting my local police rep in a few days to get there backing with the venture

big thanks to colonel as it was his genius that gave me the idea i am not promising anything as i know how hard it will be but hey what the heck its worth a try and they can only say no right :thumbs:

Bannon 25-10-2010 10:10 PM

Re: track proposal north east england

Me :)

Nathan Irvine is my name.
will pm you my number as i dont really want it on the forum :roll:

Ste_13 25-10-2010 11:29 PM

Good idea, seen this kind of post before to no avail but hopefully with a mature person and not a dreamer it could work.

I am Steven Cutting :)

I do not live up north but I have family in Yorkshire and Durham so will commute :o Not really but a name, is a name

:icon_lol:

xxshadowgunx 26-10-2010 12:14 AM

i will commute will pm you my e-mail

phiw 26-10-2010 12:19 AM

u've got my details already yea? :icon_lol:

N its karnij 26-10-2010 12:23 AM

im down, my names husain momoniat, go on try saying it, i bet you cant

K31th 26-10-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N its karnij (Post 588559)
im down, my names husain momoniat, go on try saying it, i bet you cant

Sorry Howlin.........:hijacked:
I'm gonna have a go at saying your name.

Is it Hussain ( 11 secs. in )

Good luck with trying to get funding for a track. :thumbs:

howlin 26-10-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K31th (Post 588573)
Sorry Howlin.........:hijacked:
I'm gonna have a go at saying your name.

Is it Hussain ( 11 secs. in ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA90IlymdZ4

Good luck with trying to get funding for a track. :thumbs:

:icon_lol: someone had to try saying it
i no its a long shot but if i can get it open as a community club with the police bikewise backing rather than a business venture (so basically its a track for the people run by the people with no charge to use) the lottery fund according to stats are 47% more likely to fund my project then its just getting the local authorities to sell us a peice of suitable land lots of hard work ahead but i am focus and prepared for all the rejection they can throw my way (not one for giving up and also a hell of an actor if they want tears of a mans dream they will have them :thumbs:

PitBikingKing 26-10-2010 09:00 AM

Nice one howlin, we could do with a good track but would it not be a problem already having 3 tracks to ride at?

Just give me a pm if you need any contact details ect. It may also be an idea to drop some petition's at local bike shops ect to get the number's up.

howlin 26-10-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitBikingKing (Post 588578)
Nice one howlin, we could do with a good track but would it not be a problem already having 3 tracks to ride at?

Just give me a pm if you need any contact details ect. It may also be an idea to drop some petition's at local bike shops ect to get the number's up.

for some warden is no good to rocky and to far sedgefield is really getting more mx as he is not a fan of pits always complaining hes even put his prices up to £15 from £10 (i think to put us off) so if i can pull it off why not have asked bikewise and the acu to get involved and also mark at stomp any other pit bike companies would be great as i am not asking for cash just support like a letter to send to the lottery fund stating how it would help the sport grow and if the police can give me details on the time and money wasted due to anti social behaviour involing bikes on the streets then it will be even better