View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 04:10 AM   #55
SCOTTY1983
Novice

Bike: M2R KX140 crf50
Re: New addition... Bulldog Elite 250cc Pit Dirt Bike

And you coming back with a sarky comment like wind yar neck in is what, I know they make most in the same factory but its still to ghostbikes specs which are poor and then when you phone and ask about brakes not working out of the box and then your told you should have checked that before signing for the bike,Ok how do I do that build the bike whilst the delivery driver is still waiting for me to sign.I don't really care what people think of my comment's I will never meet you so don't really care for your opinion as its clear you don't care for mine's.I was only stating my own experience with this company and others from you tube getting back to me on my channel about the bikes they own and customer service when they phone.
Put it this way if I buy a car and the brakes lock up due to some manufacturer's fault and I'm hurt I would be able to sue and there would be a recall, I call up to tell them the bolt on the disc sheered threads and it coulda hurt me the guy seemed to have a not my problem attitude not long after this the website stopped selling the bike's.Yes you get what you pay for but in our day in age company's should not be aloud to sell unsafe products reply if you like but as I've stated above I'm not here for a pissing competition only to share my experience if you don't like it lump it son .
SCOTTY1983 is offline   Reply With Quote