View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #34
stevie-stomp
The Stig

Bike: stomp juicebox3
Re: GhostBikes.com Discount Codes for Pit Bike Club Members

I went to the shop last week and found it very clean and well presented with a nice glass front theres a few comments that dont seem to have done ghostbikes much justice.Im sorry to hear that a couple of people had a bad experience but it would be a shame if others shopped elswhere because of this, as any stock not on the shop floor can be chosen by sitting down at the showroom computer with the staff and then the items are brought from the back for viewing or fitting.

I got this ghostbikes helmet from the shop last week and the service was outstanding the chap in the shop spent well over an hour trying different sizes of helmets until we got one that fitted the best and even spent a good 3/4 of an hour sorting out which sizes of wulfsport kit my son would need knowing that i was going elsewhere to buy it because it was old stock. for me the service was first class and i will definatly be a returning customer. if anyone is thinking of using ghostbikes i would suggest either checking on there ebay shop or phone up regarding stock levels to avoid disapointment. A quick look on a map made it really easy to find especially if you use the street view on google maps you can see the place and its surroundings b4 you set off. Well done ghostbikes!
ps service counts i only went for a hemet and came away with :-
1 x helmet
1 x balaclava
1 x wulfsport gloves
1 x neck brace
2 x 1lite bottles bike engine oil
because a happy customer spends more
stevie-stomp is offline   Reply With Quote