View Single Post
Old 21-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

August SM Enduro Event - NAMES & discussion

Who's going?

I put my deposit down last night for our team - it's gonna be hardcore.

Few questions:

how are you guys going to work fueling - I have no idea how long my little pit can run for flat out on a tank... its only a piddly crf tank too, not a monster KLX style one.

It's not even like you can prefill a container and fill it knowing you will brim it, cos I don't have a clue how much fuel it will need to brim it depending on how much fuel is left in the bike. Maybe measure how much from reserve to full, and then come in the lap after it conks out on "normal", use res to get back to the pits and then fill. Maybe I'm over thinking it

How do you think tyres will hold up to 6 hours full on riding?

If the bike engine pops - do you reckon they will let us carry on transponderless on a different bike - so no points, but just for fun. After all £160 is a lot for a breakdown to mean no more track time.

I'm gonna start trying to get a bit fitter - even in 20 mins sessions with 4 riders (we might get a 5th and 6th, but probably just be 4) its gonna be pretty knackering, what with fuel stops, keeping an eye on everything, riding full on for 20 mins - for 6 hours

So get your team names down so we know who to knock off in turn one...opps I mean look out for

I'll consolidate all the names into the 2nd post to this topic
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote