Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Pit Bike Discussion

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 27-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
pitbiker-dan
Leaner

Bike: 120cc Xplorer
Can i make my bike road legal?

Its an orange xsport with the sort of double swinging arm, not a single, its got a big bar going up for the shock, So i was wondering, Can i make it road legal? Does anyone have a diagram of a xsport loom and a roadlegal loom? And. i was wondering , my air filter is sort of just a big sponge thing, so i was doing my bike up today etc, taking the electic moter off as i was getting a new one as this one was snipped all the wires cut off, and i forgot to put the petrol pipe back on, turned the tank on, and didnt notice till about 20seconds later , it was all pouring out and went all on my air filter, an after that, the bike started but if u stopped revving it just cuts out, so do you reckon its because the filters wet and need it to dry? + 1 last thing, how to i get my left side casing off, its got the little chain etc that makes the starter moter work in there, want it off for now as it rattles when bikes on. But the side casing wont come up for some reason, comes off a little, then wont budge. AL HELP APPRECIATED THANKS ALL! - DAN
pitbiker-dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
bradley160794

Bike: Honda C50
Re: Can i make my bike road legal?

k so u can make it road legal but it wud be much more hassle than its worth and cost u twice as much as the bike is worth, the casing sticks with either the magnet on the flywheel or there is 2 locator pins and it has to pull off straight, as for petrol on the filter, this shouldnt afftect it really and is the choke on to have to keep revs on? turn the idle up?
bradley160794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
pitbiker-dan
Leaner

Bike: 120cc Xplorer
Re: Can i make my bike road legal?

Crackin mate, Ill try pulling the casing off straight, and would you happen to have any loom diagrams for xsport or anything i might just put a few lights on to make it look cool , and as for the petrol thingy, The choke clip had pulled off the little choke pin, but i tried the bike with puling the pin up with a pair of pliyers, still cut out, and tried it down and its not, il just check it in the morning, i just dont know because i didnt do anything but get the casing half off, and take off the starter moter, but i put the engin casing back on anyway, plenty of oil in the engine, and petroll
pitbiker-dan is offline   Reply With Quote