Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 06-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Road_Runner

Team racing

I was thinking that it would be good to have some team racing. It could work by having say, four teams of five riders with every rider competing in each race scoring points for their team. Each team could be representing a local track. The more teams that would be interested the better. It would mean a propper fixture list would have to be put into place so all teams race each other. Each team would hold home meetings which is why it would be good to have circuits with their own team. This kind of racing work brilliantly in speedway with teams and riders attracting sponsors. People much rather support a team rather than an individual and if this takes off I see no reason that circuits/teams wouldnt attract a local following which would be good for the tracks and the sport. Im not saying everyone will become famous and be paid to ride, but, I think with a bit of planning this could work. Get onto your local track sort out a team and lets start something new.

post your thoughts

Cheers
Road Runner
Road_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #2
Brucey
Ex-State House Admin

Bike: None!
I reckon it sounds a great idea, jsut need to see how much feedback you get.

reece
Brucey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:11 PM   #3
Road_Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece^B
I reckon it sounds a great idea, jsut need to see how much feedback you get.

reece
Whats your local tarck? Maybe you could get a team together?
Road_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote