Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Moto-X

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• malaguti grizzly
    hi guys first post on the forum ive just restored a malaguti grizzly mx for my grandson.the purple framed model with...
  • Nepal Treks & Tours Pvt. Ltd
    Welcome Nepal Travel Tour Company always welcome to any Travel Agency, Tour agencies,...
  • super bike
    I am going to buy new super bike can you please help...

Old 18-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
garfherd
Wheelie King

Bike: demon x xlr 160
recovered and restored

Not been on here in a while but most off you know what happened my rm got nicked start of the year then recovered a few month later hut she was in a sorry state so time for a make over with the help of my good friend over at tmx mr jordy roo well il start with a pic of how she looked the last time I washed here and put here away for the night enjoy

Then the thieving little shits got her and I got her back like this

<a

Obviously they must have tried a top end Job and fucked it she was in a bad way fully seized so nothing else for it get on the blower too jordy and start stripping her

<a

now she's was fully stripped was time to ship her off to tmx being in Scotland and the shop down England courier was the only option which is only £15 on arrival too mr roo that's where the nightmare really began

any way she's on the road too recovery new conrod later and a full rebuild top to bottom new eater pump seals and a few helicoils later

now it's time to spray the frame will upload pics when she's coated here's a list of other parts also purchased front and back sprockets along with new chain clutch and throttle cable cred fuel.lines Gear lever air filter new throttle housing front wheel bearings new plugs new metal.mulisha bars grips new brake pads rad pipes red New plug cap next on the list new graphics full exhaust hope you've enjoyed it so far as much as I have thanks for reading and thanks again jordy couldn't recommend the guy enough 100 % in it for the cause
garfherd is offline   Reply With Quote