Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Reviews

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 15-09-2018, 11:56 PM   #11
Rickwales
Super King

Bike: stomp
Re: WPB Race 140 Review

When I put mostly in china by Kayo. I was meaning mostly kayo as Some are made by Shuopu Science . I know they are all from China.
Either way if you want a cheap basic pit then they are all about the same but if you want to race and be competitive then you go for something like a Bucci or YCF.
Rickwales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 01:16 PM   #12
pitdogrider
Track Master

Bike: KURZ RT1 Z190
I didnt realise Shuopu Science made a Stomp group bike, which model? I knew they made some Pitster pro lxr's 3 years ago and also contributed towards a certian UK companies road bike 2 years ago.
Bucci's and YCF have very good frames and tend to invest in better components but they charge for it.
And WPB sell their bikes for £500-£1000 so you cant expect the same quality, I'm sure they're more than capable of producing that quality but they'd be charging 2k plus prices also.
When the guy who left this review paid £800 for a brand new complete motorcycle which includes a £300 YX140 engine and free delivery and he comments on a slightly imperfect finish on the frame and swingarm, is this for real? I think these companies do a fantastic job of giving us bikes for such little money, could you build a bike from scratch, advertise it for sale, ship it to someone and then ask only £800 for it.... and then give the vat man his £150 cut?. These companies giving us these bikes even with a few inperfect bits here and there are amazing. If you want perfect then buy a Husky or KTM at £8k. Rant over
pitdogrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #13
Jono916
Wheelie King

Bike: klx 110 mod

having owned a husky ill tell you they aint perfect, bloody far from it.
Jono916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 05:16 PM   #14
deadsoulja
Novice

Ive noticed the frame by the footpeg area has BSE MOTO stamped on it. They make alot of dirt bikes. To be fair to Stomp they are replacing my rear brake system as its been DOA. Also sending me out a goodie boxn for my troubles. I ordered it mid august and yet still to ride it yet Yeah Kayo are the parent company of Stomp.
deadsoulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 05:30 PM   #15
deadsoulja
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitdogrider View Post
I didnt realise Shuopu Science made a Stomp group bike, which model? I knew they made some Pitster pro lxr's 3 years ago and also contributed towards a certian UK companies road bike 2 years ago.
Bucci's and YCF have very good frames and tend to invest in better components but they charge for it.
And WPB sell their bikes for £500-£1000 so you cant expect the same quality, I'm sure they're more than capable of producing that quality but they'd be charging 2k plus prices also.
When the guy who left this review paid £800 for a brand new complete motorcycle which includes a £300 YX140 engine and free delivery and he comments on a slightly imperfect finish on the frame and swingarm, is this for real? I think these companies do a fantastic job of giving us bikes for such little money, could you build a bike from scratch, advertise it for sale, ship it to someone and then ask only £800 for it.... and then give the vat man his £150 cut?. These companies giving us these bikes even with a few inperfect bits here and there are amazing. If you want perfect then buy a Husky or KTM at £8k. Rant over
Youre correct they do usually do a good job but you had paid attention i was comparing the build to previously owned STOMP bikes i have in my collection. At the same price range I found this bike to be lacking in quality. Nothing wrong in pointing that out. And just because i pay £800 price tag doesnt mean i should get poor welds and paint work done by stevie wonder. The paint you dont see is perfect lol.Since this post i found my engine has missing bolts, gasket, rear brake system is DOA, damage to forks lol Stomp are sorting it...its possbile i just got a bad one
deadsoulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 07:05 PM   #16
PhilgoodCW
Novice

Bike: CW 140r

How does the CW 140r compare to the above?
PhilgoodCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2022, 08:51 AM   #17
susananey67892
On Stabilizers

Bike: yes

Writing this type of article is one of the most important things you will ever learn. buy gmail accounts This is the type of article you will use to build your reputation as an author and also one that will help you get started in a career that is very profitable. buy google voice accounts Many people will ask me what I consider to be the most important part of this type of article. The answer is simple, the title. You need to create a quality title for your article before submitting it for publication. buy snapchat accounts
susananey67892 is offline   Reply With Quote