Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > GhostBikes

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 06-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #51
ian1
Wheelie King

Bike: custom pro z155
Re: New addition... Bulldog Elite 250cc Pit Dirt Bike

the bike is an antique now
ian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #52
wrighty89
Track Master

Bike: 110cc,140cc

Who is that wojtek guy ?
wrighty89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:52 AM   #53
SCOTTY1983
Novice

Bike: M2R KX140 crf50

All I can say is I bought a ghost mx125 and it was the worst piece of crap I've ever had the displeasure of riding it fell to pieces from day one it nearly hurt me bad when a disc hub bolt sheared its threads and then proceeded to lock the front wheel in 4rth full throttle when I phoned to tell them of the bikes faults they play it off as not their issue now if you go to they're site no bikes are sold wonder why fucking con artists.Got myself a m2r and now working on tuning it up looking for an upgrade engine the z155 or better if anyone's got a link to somewhere that sells it would be greatly appreciated.But to anyone going for one of these ghost pits stay clear go for something a bit more well known wpd m2r demon fuk ill bet they shit appollos where better quality than ghost mx
SCOTTY1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:11 AM   #54
Adam #7
Compulsive Poster

Bike: custom 172 4v

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTY1983 View Post
All I can say is I bought a ghost mx125 and it was the worst piece of crap I've ever had the displeasure of riding it fell to pieces from day one it nearly hurt me bad when a disc hub bolt sheared its threads and then proceeded to lock the front wheel in 4rth full throttle when I phoned to tell them of the bikes faults they play it off as not their issue now if you go to they're site no bikes are sold wonder why fucking con artists.Got myself a m2r and now working on tuning it up looking for an upgrade engine the z155 or better if anyone's got a link to somewhere that sells it would be greatly appreciated.But to anyone going for one of these ghost pits stay clear go for something a bit more well known wpd m2r demon fuk ill bet they shit appollos where better quality than ghost mx

firstly incase you didn't know. most of the brands you've just listed are pretty much all made in the same factory. unless your willing to shell out decent money youll just get what you pay for

secondly, wind your neck in!! coming on here slating ghost bikes and then asking for advice is not the best thing to do. if this is how you reacted on the phone then im not supprised at all that they didn't help you. i know i wouldnt have. just letting people know in a polite manner that the quality of their bikes isn't that great would have been enough.
Adam #7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:10 AM   #55
SCOTTY1983
Novice

Bike: M2R KX140 crf50

And you coming back with a sarky comment like wind yar neck in is what, I know they make most in the same factory but its still to ghostbikes specs which are poor and then when you phone and ask about brakes not working out of the box and then your told you should have checked that before signing for the bike,Ok how do I do that build the bike whilst the delivery driver is still waiting for me to sign.I don't really care what people think of my comment's I will never meet you so don't really care for your opinion as its clear you don't care for mine's.I was only stating my own experience with this company and others from you tube getting back to me on my channel about the bikes they own and customer service when they phone.
Put it this way if I buy a car and the brakes lock up due to some manufacturer's fault and I'm hurt I would be able to sue and there would be a recall, I call up to tell them the bolt on the disc sheered threads and it coulda hurt me the guy seemed to have a not my problem attitude not long after this the website stopped selling the bike's.Yes you get what you pay for but in our day in age company's should not be aloud to sell unsafe products reply if you like but as I've stated above I'm not here for a pissing competition only to share my experience if you don't like it lump it son .
SCOTTY1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:09 AM   #56
katoom
PBC Legend

Bike: A big pumpkin

A lot of the sellers never touch the bikes, they get crated in from China and just shipped on. The onus is on you to make sure it's ok upon delivery.

There maybe a check list that your supposed to follow to ensure everything is good/working before your first run out.

Some might offer that service but you may/may not have to pay extra for it.
katoom is offline   Reply With Quote