Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > CW Bikes

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• Welsh Pit Bikes
    Ade licking you out Callan. Marc was a twat...
  • customer feedback
    Some customer feedback since CW bikes took over lucky mx who used to be my main parts supplier i was skeptical that...
  • Graphics kit help
    Looking to purchase the following...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
Despise
superpit1337

Bike: CRF70/CRF50base
Re: BIG UP CW bikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandy View Post
oh right so its ok for everyone to come on here and slag off a supplier and everyone can jump on the band wagon like a bunch of purile children but when you try and show that someone who has been taking the sh1t for days does actually do a good job then its pointless and brown nosing???

really?? i thought this club was getting a bit better recently then along come another bunch of jokers and 'time wasters' who just want to bitch, i do hope non of you really need help and favours from any of the suppliers and members you so readily ridicule
I agree^, no need to bash, just let the thread be.

Ive had good and bad experiences on a few occasions with callan (callen?), I wont go into detail with the bad but I wasnt happy, $hit can happen but overall and otherwise for the rest of the times its been fine, Im happy and would deal with him again
Despise is offline   Reply With Quote