Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Hi all, new here bit of intro. Im scott, not new to pitbikes but been out of the bike mix for last 10 years. Recently...
  • Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Toe-Cutter

Bike: 110
Newbie Saying Hi 2 All/help

Hi all just found this site and thought I would join as I have just purchased a second hand 110 pit bike after a long time away from the two wheeled big boys toys, went out on a mates a few weeks ago and that was that had to go buy 1. Trouble is Im not to sure what it is xsport/thumpster etc it has x-sport decals on it but the guy I bought it from said he didnt know what bike it was as he sourced the decals from a friend, he was very honest and told me all about the bike, engine rebuild, new tyres, brakes, etc and paperwork to match and the bike is in very good condition starts first time and does go some . And I was wondering if any1 out there could identify it from some photos its a 4stroke and the gears are all 4 down but when you get to fourth if you click the gearstick down 2 it goes back into first so its like a continuious gearbox, If any1 could help that would be much apprieciated.
Regards Toe-Cutter (steve)
Toe-Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote