Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Reviews

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• anyone know of some body that works on stomp bikes...
    Hi all I have 3 stomp bikes 2 140cc 1 120cc I am looking for some one that lives around the Wembley area of...
  • m2r km 140mx
    my review of the m2r km140mx,as most of the mini bikes iv had over the years have been crf50 sise.this bike felt comfy...
  • Are these any good?
    This is my first pit bike, I'm just using it for fun and something to learn from as I Don't know much about them to be...

Comment

Review Tools Display Modes
inner router
inner router
Published by lamby2k10
30-10-2011
Author review
PowerN/A
SoundN/A
HandlingN/A
Decals / GraphicsN/A
ValueN/A
Average N/A%
inner router

been thinking of ordering a inner router kit off ebay for my yx140 at a good price, or do i get one from ooracing more of a price
please take a look and tell me what u think and will getting a cheap one **** my bike up?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Inner-roto...ht_2684wt_1270

cheers alex
By lamby2k10 on 05-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Re: inner router

hi guys just an update got my self a VMR118 "4 coil"with new cdi, and light weight flywheel and light weight oil spinner throttle is relli responsive also fitted a high compression piston i do recomed as i got told the other inner router kit i posted was not worth it as it would unbalance the crank and would just rev harder and get there quick and wouldnt gain much cheers
Comment
Review Tools