Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2015, 10:49 PM   #1
r3ed0
On Stabilizers

Bike: BSE250/Slam125
New M2R 250cc Warrior Bike From F**k U OVER BIKES

Hi all,
I just wanted to let everyone know what some pitbike shops can do to there customers. F**k u over bikes near Leicester (AKA Funbikes) would no longer help me fix my new BSE M2R Warrior 250cc. Sorry its quite a long story which I am going to tell but it also explains what was wrong with the bike and how I fixed it. I purchased the bike on the 28 July 15 from F**k u over bikes and went to there show room to collect it which is a 220mile round trip which saved me money on there delivery (£100)!happy days. one thing they did do was send out a ready to ride bike with no filter oil on the filter. I then spent Wednesday/Thursday and some of Friday running the bike in but when I came to opening it up and going fast through the gear the bike would bog really bad (fuel screw turned right in and no adjustment) from low throttle and would nearly cut out. So I rang the company's help line and spoke to one of there mechanics who was very helpful and tried to help me set it up. I then tried for the next 2 hours to set it up but had no luck. On the Saturday I phoned the company again, the mechanic decided they needed it back to fix the problem, I then said I would take the bike back down to them at a cost to me (220miles) for them tune. Between times I did its first oil change.On the Monday I returned the bike to the shop for there mechanics to fix my bike and I left it with them for the day. On returning to the shop the mechanics said the bike was fixed and they did a test drive down the road for me but when I asked to have a go they said I couldn't because of insurance purposes and I would just have to trust that they had fixed it so with a smile on my face I took the bike home. The next day I took the bike out with my son to our local little mx track for me to try the bike but once again it had not been fixed so I once again phoned the shop for some answers and they said they didn't have any for me and to just keep trying to tune the bike (2hours) and they would get back to me the next day with an answer, at this stage I am getting a little pi**ed off!!!!!
The next day came and again a mechanic phones me with what he thinks is the answer to the bikes poor running as he has worked on the other two M2R Warriors they have in the shop, he asked me to remove the vacuum pipe that is attached to the carburettor and retune but when I asked if it would suck water and dust in he said don't worry it would be fine as the other two bikes tuned better when the vacuum pipe was off and he said I would have to put up with the bike not quite running right, stupidly I did try this but it made no difference and immediately put the pipe back on the carburettor. I want it to work 100%. Once again I phoned the company and spoke to the person in charge of customer service who said the bike once again would have to go back to them, happy days but when I asked when they would be picking the bike up from me, as I didn't see why I should take it back to them at my expense they said no I would have to take it back to them and once it was fixed they would ship it back to which I was not very happy about as I felt I had been more than fair taking it back first time. the phone conversation stopped there. I then contacted trading standards for some advise who said that F**k u over bikes should cover the cost of return and repair and return back, replace or refund me my money or I could take further action, I once again contacted the shop and was told that trading standards talk rubbish and if I wanted the bike fixing I would have to take it back. After all this s**t I decided to fix the bike my self and just changed the pilot jet and the main jet and turn the fuel screw out about 2 turns and the bike runs like a dream . I have since tried to phone and email F**k u over bikes to cover the cost of the jets and to tell them my findings but they will not return my calls or emails.
I am sorry for the long story but I just don't want anyone else to go through what I have over the past month!!!! I got the bike to have some fun with my son and now I can no thanks to F**K U OVER BIKES near Leicester.
r3ed0 is offline   Reply With Quote