Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sales

Notices

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 28-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
slawzy14
Super King

Bike: pitbike
Stomp parts

Hi, got a few parts for sale, open to offers on everything.
Stomp FX110 2007 frame, £30 posted but, I will sell the frame, forks, swinger and shock all together for £65posted so really if you buy the frame and forks your getting the swinger and shock for free!
Click this bar to view the full image.
You can make me a offer aswell, worst I can say is no
Next Stomp FX110 engine, doesn't have the original head on it so whoever buys it will need to time it up properly. Comes with complet wiring loom and NGK sparkplug, I was riding it and it all locked up, it's not seized I think it's the gearbox is gone, you can pull the clutch in and turn the flywheel and the piston moves up and down freely, but try to kick the kickstart it wont move nor will the sprocket. Looking at £30posted but remember offer me
Stomp FX110 forks rust on the bottoms of the forks not sure if it will reach the seals as forks are not on the bike anymore and never checked when it had a wheel on but im pretty sure the rust just misses the seals so the seals shouldn't get damaged, but you can probally smothen it down if it does, I want £30 posted or will sell with the frame swinger and shock for £65 Click this bar to view the full image.
Stomp FX110 rear brake pads are not in there at the moment but I do have them, not sure if there any good. Looking for £13 posted but im not sure what these are worth secnd hand so if you think the price is high make me a offer
Stomp FX110 shock, not sure whats its like for jumps etc because I liked my other shock so I kept that one on the bike, This shock is in good condition £14 posted. or with the deal on the frame, swinger, forks and shock for £65.
Stomp FX110 swingerm has alot of rust on it hense the price. But nothing a sand down and bit of paint wont cover £5 plus post or will sell with the deal on the frame etc for £65.
Stomp FX110 footpegs and bar good condition pegs are strong and so is the bar, feet grip onto them well. Looking for £10 posted

Make me offers on everything I will proberly say yes as I really need money to do my CBT, but this dont mean you can offer me ridiculous prices because I will say no!

Pick up if you would like to from Plymouth.
Things sold:
Dress up kit and gaskets.

Thanks,
Nick.
slawzy14 is offline   Reply With Quote