Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Moto-X

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• malaguti grizzly
    hi guys first post on the forum ive just restored a malaguti grizzly mx for my grandson.the purple framed model with...
  • Nepal Treks & Tours Pvt. Ltd
    Welcome Nepal Travel Tour Company always welcome to any Travel Agency, Tour agencies,...
  • super bike
    I am going to buy new super bike can you please help...

Old 03-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #11
XdanthemanX
On Stabilizers

Bike: 110 stomp
Re: 125cc pit bike wont start has spark compression and fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordyRoo View Post
just because it sparks outside the engine doesnt mean itll spark when its bolted in. those IRKs are a royal pain in the DICK! stick a proper stator & flywheel on it n see how you go.

tbh your right i have that problem with one of my bikes it sparks when the plugs out of the head but when you put it in it dont start or dont even attemp to start lol
XdanthemanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #12
Gosmeister
PBC Veteran

Bike: D-link HO V2s35

It's a sign of weak spark,
Usually it means a coil is on it way out,
Or that your using a irk,
If you have got your heart set on a irk then buy a kitaco one
Gosmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #13
2fast4u2
Novice

Bike: pisterpro

thanks guys i tried to put on the original irk back and still nothing i took apart the head, and removed the valaves to see major i mean major lack of lubrication like cylinder was scratched up. and the valve had a small chipp in it aswell. just gonna get a new motor does anyone know if a lifan 125cc fit on 125cc orion pit bike i think it should becuase they are both 125 but please inform me before i order thanks for all the responses guys and um chicks thanks
2fast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #14
XdanthemanX
On Stabilizers

Bike: 110 stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u2 View Post
thanks guys i tried to put on the original irk back and still nothing i took apart the head, and removed the valaves to see major i mean major lack of lubrication like cylinder was scratched up. and the valve had a small chipp in it aswell. just gonna get a new motor does anyone know if a lifan 125cc fit on 125cc orion pit bike i think it should becuase they are both 125 but please inform me before i order thanks for all the responses guys and um chicks thanks
i new it was somthing to do with your valves and your cylinder is most proberly scrathed because the bit what has chipped of the valve has gone into the bore and scrathed it up and yess it will i think most pit bike engines will fit on it bro
XdanthemanX is offline   Reply With Quote