Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Moto-X

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• malaguti grizzly
    hi guys first post on the forum ive just restored a malaguti grizzly mx for my grandson.the purple framed model with...
  • Nepal Treks & Tours Pvt. Ltd
    Welcome Nepal Travel Tour Company always welcome to any Travel Agency, Tour agencies,...
  • super bike
    I am going to buy new super bike can you please help...

Old 27-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
2fast4u2
Novice

Bike: pisterpro
Exclamation 125cc pit bike wont start has spark compression and fuel

hey guys i bought a bike that didnt start from the begiining the bike has sparks, compression , and fuel i also checked timing it was on tdc and cam position at 9 oclock. the bikes flywheel has been swapped with an inner rotor kit from ebay. it has a strong spark blue aswell. i dont know whats wrong please help. the way i did tdc was that i shined a flash light down the spark plug tube and looked at the piston coming back up i put it on tdc and checked cam timing and it as at the 9 oclock position aswell please help. ive been trying to get it started for almost 3 days now no luck.
2fast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
XdanthemanX
On Stabilizers

Bike: 110 stomp
Talking Re: 125cc pit bike wont start has spark compression and fuel

maybey your jets are bloked in the carb or your valves might need cleaning tacke the head off make sure the valves are in a closed get some petrol tip some into the little circle were the 2 valves are and if it comes out the bottom of the head were the came is your valves arnt closing properly and need re grinding (cleaning)

this is the best i could xplain it im new to this pitbike club hope this helps you good luck
XdanthemanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
2fast4u2
Novice

Re: 125cc pit bike wont start has spark compression and fuel

thank you for your response i just cleaned the carburetor and i did do a compression test and it pushes my finger out of the hole. the bike has spark kill switch isnt turned on either and its getting fuel because even when i spray starting fluid down the sparkplug hole it still doesnt try to fire up i checked timing anyone else out their please help
Old 29-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
XdanthemanX
On Stabilizers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u2 View Post
thank you for your response i just cleaned the carburetor and i did do a compression test and it pushes my finger out of the hole. the bike has spark kill switch isnt turned on either and its getting fuel because even when i spray starting fluid down the sparkplug hole it still doesnt try to fire up i checked timing anyone else out their please help

try the valves i hade the same problem and it had loads of compreson put it woundnt start it would only start if i bumped it down a abig hill so i cleaned my valves and it started first kick
Old 29-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
2fast4u2
Novice

Is their any other way in order to clean my valves I will need to take off the head correct. Also I made sure Jill switch wasn'tOn and it wasn't. Do I need to remove the valves to clean them. Also all the starter fluid when I sprayed it down the spark plug tube when I removed the exhaust on the bike it was all wet in their like it had startin fluid and I smelt it and I was starting fluid.
Old 29-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
XdanthemanX
On Stabilizers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u2 View Post
Is their any other way in order to clean my valves I will need to take off the head correct. Also I made sure Jill switch wasn'tOn and it wasn't. Do I need to remove the valves to clean them. Also all the starter fluid when I sprayed it down the spark plug tube when I removed the exhaust on the bike it was all wet in their like it had startin fluid and I smelt it and I was starting fluid.
yess you have to take the head off and take the valves out youll need a sping compressor look on youtube on how to take them out then youll need to get some grinding past and a grinding stick look on youtube thell tell how to do it
Old 29-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
mereece97
Burning Rubber

Bike: Demon x 140

it sounds like it is the valves or the carb needs cleaning
mereece97 is offline   Reply With Quote