Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > GhostBikes

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 09-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #31
GhostBikes.com
Forum Sponsor

Re: NEW Ghost MX Bikes... [two]

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott king View Post
kingy2814 is helping you out m8 thats some good advise he gave you thats saying thast they are cheap and the yare a good price

I was referring to Jameslanceley's post, and I hit the send before I saw Kingys post, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy2184 View Post
just thought id add that the prices on ghostbikes website for parts are a little pricey, but my mate phoned them to see if they had the bits he needed in stock and everything he bought was cheaper than advertised. eg the wiring loom priced at 45 quid, he bought for 25. clutch lever priced at 15 quid he paid a tenner. i know you can get them cheaper but if you need it there and then its pretty convenient as its only ten mins away for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy2184 View Post
ps ghostbikes, if you are sellin stuff cheaper than advertised on the website i suggest you change the website prices to match so people dont get put off before they phone you to check
Thanks for your post m8.

@ the people who keep bringing the price of parts up on all my threads, this isn’t going to happen any sooner just because you are hijacking my threads...As mentioned a few times now already we are aware that the parts prices need to be changed on the website, and this will be done soon, when you have thousands of parts it’s not a 5 mins job and it’s not as easy as going down a list of parts and changing the prices etc, maybe if you are just selling a few bits it may be that small a job but when you stock parts for all the bikes you have sold over the past 5 years it takes time to price them competitively, listing them, taking pics, uploading prices & products individually to the website. We are in the process of changing our site and the parts will be updated and priced once the new site it up and running.

Also by using the price match service or just calling us up I’m sure we can offer you a better deal.
GhostBikes.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #32
SammyT
BOTM Winner 2009

Bike: KX85, Stomp150k

You lot stop making accusation and generally tlkin s h i t bout anyfin. The bloke just said that hes reviewing and releasing prices soon. so lay off and wait n see what happens.
SammyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #33
teapot
Compulsive Poster

Bike: klx's, 50

typical pbc...dick swinging
teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #34
Ashley

Bike: cr 250

i personally think its good that an actual manufacurer is involved with a forum. and is actually trying to help us chaps out.

Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #35
Charlie_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
i personally think its good that an actual manufacurer is involved with a forum. and is actually trying to help us chaps out.

exactly, but they get **** all support from us lot, we should respect or at least support the sponsers for crying out loud
Charlie_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #36
Despise
superpit1337

Bike: CRF70/CRF50base

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris100 View Post
typical pbc...dick swinging
made me lol. yes people lets wait and see, personally the wait has been too long but shhh
Despise is offline   Reply With Quote