Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Reviews

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 26-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
dervdub
Wheelie King

Bike: Slow Old Heap
Thumbs up eBay seller Pit Bike Spares

Just a quick review for Pit Bike Spares on eBay.

A very good seller, with well priced items of a nice quality and lots to choose from.
I have found items are always despatched quickly and shipping costs are combined when making multiple purchases which helps keep the costs down.

I recently had an issue with something I bought (first time ever with PBS) and had to return the item.
I have had plenty of experience of the usual eBay sellers that often left me wound up when returning something faulty. Usually it is a job in itself getting something returned and refunded.

This was not the case with Adam at Pit Bike Spares, everything was dealt with in a friendly, proffesional manner.

It's easy for sellers to pile items high and sell them cheap, but it's when things go wrong that the sellers true colours get shown.

I can only praise Adam at Pit Bike Spares for the service I've had over the years and will continue to shop with him.
dervdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
physco_nutcase_danny
PBC Legend

Re: eBay seller Pit Bike Spares

i have also dealt with adam over the years and im a returning customer everytime.great service,super fast postage (normally next day).i have had to return items before which was dealt with accordingly and refund received asap.also he has sent me out the wrong item in the past and just told me to keep it,hes sent out the correct item next day delivery.

top man,top company.cant fault pit bike spares.
physco_nutcase_danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
EADON
PBC Veteran

Bike: WPB 140
Re: eBay seller Pit Bike Spares

x2

I have had quite a few bits off him recently!
EADON is offline   Reply With Quote