Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > The Workshop

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 16-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
Chris_DT
Super King

Bike: PRoject
help bike wont start carb problem

hi i have a road legal xsport cr3 replica but the engine crackd for sale btw but i put a 127cc lifan engine into botled carb staight on every thing workd fine for months then the other nite i noticed it started leakin petroll but the bike was workin fine so i took the carb apart thinkin it was the dirt so i took it part cleaned it all out then put it back on then bike started but wouldnt idle so then i went and brought a bran new carb the same one i had befor put it on tryd kicking it up wouldnt start put choke on started then cut out so i though it could be the mixtures not rite mesed with the idle allready. got it 2 stary but it was revin its tits off n weelin in 1st then even with litle twist on lites it would rev high then low like it was gona die then then just shoot up wen the bike was goin it would splouter like hell in 4 with full throatal only did 27mph if that norbly it does 60 so i mesed with the mixture on my new carb get it started just doesnt sound rite then i nerly had it but then it got dark n i twisted it the roun way lost my place n f"""ked it allso the wirings abit f""k but it carnt be that? as i had it ridin n startin? iv orderd a new wiring loom. what do u think i should do? stay at it n try crack it or get some one 2 do it all i just realy lose my rag quick n end up beatin the bike i live in nottingham i duno realy were 2 take it as alot of people dont realy no alot about them i.e the engines how much would it cost 2 get fixed do u recon? any one think they could do it? or sujest a place 2 take it other then off a cliff? thankks
Chris_DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
tashlee2009

Bike: xsport 125cc
Re: help bike wont start carb problem

is your not sure on eltrics get some to give you some help or get some one to do it for you.to risky to be messin abwt wif if you dont know what your doin
tashlee2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
Chris_DT
Super King

Bike: PRoject
Re: help bike wont start carb problem

i do know what im doing i could re wire it all no problem just im allways at work use it for work just cba 2 sit there messin with it the carb air screws under the carb and i cnt get at it i havve 2 unbolt the carb turn it then bolt it back on
Chris_DT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carb, lifan, pitbike, start