Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Pit Bike Discussion

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 08-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
naytonio

Bike: monster pro pit
Exclamation !!!!!!need help!!!!!!!

recently brought a monster pro pitbike it has elec start and kick start and ignition but no battery wud i be able to still kick start it and also can i unplug the ignition n kick start it thanx
naytonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
naytonio

Bike: monster pro pit
Re: !!!!!!need help!!!!!!!

really need help here ppl its been standing there 3 days cus i duno if itl start
naytonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
stu.
Wheelie King

Bike: cw bikes 160f

my m8 has all that but no battery but he just turns the ignition on and uses the kick start and it works fine..
stu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Jay762
Super King

Bike: KX65

Quote:
Originally Posted by naytonio View Post
recently brought a monster pro pitbike it has elec start and kick start and ignition but no battery wud i be able to still kick start it and also can i unplug the ignition n kick start it thanx
You should be able to kick it off without the battery being charged but as this has been designed with to have a battery in place the battery will be making up part of the loom circuitry so if it isn't in place you wont necessarily have a complete electrical circuit. This will need to be investigated in order to ensure earths and live continuity etc

Unplugging the ignition would potentially make more breaks in the circuit. What is preventing you getting a battery?
Jay762 is offline   Reply With Quote