Notices

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
Wilko
Super King

Bike: Loadss
Ti-Force exhaust

I thought i would just make my own thred because im coming on here alot more then i thought i would. So i can answer questions myself insted of danny having to ask me everything.

I bought this exhaust for my 120 OOracing pitbike and boy did it go fast!

I paid £300 for this from MonsterMoto. It has not had very much use atall as i sold my 120cc stright after spain in march last year and i bought it just before Christmas. So the exhaust has been sat in the box since then.

My mate uses one of these on his 140 OORacing and it goes very good.

Selling because i am saving money to get a ped for my 16th.

Would be a brilliant upgrade to your pitbike!

OFFERS?

Heres some pics of it on the bike.

Click this bar to view the full image.
Click this bar to view the full image.

Dont want any little timewasters offeing me a DEP or £100 thanks, Real offers considered tho.

I have just noticed where the exhaust clamp goes on the end can to fit it onth the bike it has 2 little dints from where the clamp goes tight around the exhaust. Isn't nothing to worry about would not effect the performance. But i have put it on just so you know.

It will be going on ebay soon so grab it while you can.

Thanks

Wilko
Closed Thread