Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Hi all, new here bit of intro. Im scott, not new to pitbikes but been out of the bike mix for last 10 years. Recently...
  • Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2019, 02:10 AM   #1
Ricfil
Novice

New member here

Hello all.

I´m considering buying a pitbike (an idea I had for long but never managed to fulfil). They must be a blast to ride and lots of fun, which is exactly what I´m looking for. Apart from that, I´m also considering the technicall side of it. Working on a small bike on the garage on those raining days is nice. I already have a "big" road bike - a Triumph - for the road side of things. This one is just for having a bit of fun.

I´m reserching brands and places where to look info up. This forum seems to be one of the best at it (it seems the pitbike scene is not that big in Europe - I could be mistaken though).

Relating the brands themselves, I´ve noticed YCF in Europe as one of the biggest. Is it a good brand? Are there others I might consider? I´m considering the YCF Pilot F150. But the Factory SP2 has got some advantages over it. I wonder if it is worth the extra money?

Are there any forum threads I may check to get an idea on these?

I will also start looking by myself as soon as possible.

Hope all are well and having fun riding those little pocket rockets.

See you. Thanks for welcoming me here.
Ricfil is offline   Reply With Quote