Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Projects

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 03-09-2023, 01:08 PM   #1
mjrk
Novice

Full nut and bold custom rebuild

Hello everyone, first post here

I’m going to be doing a full nut and bolt rebuild/project (full strip down, frame sandblasted, powder coated, every nut, bolt, bearing replaced with top quality parts ect ect)
on a pit bike Iv had for many years, it’s currently running a yx140 z40cam with probably under 2 hours since I bought it a few years ago (probably going to uprate the internals, tune ect)

It’s mounted in a small Honda frame with the usual small suspension, rear arms, small wheels to keep it nice and small,

Ill be custom building what I would say is a medium sized supermoto, most parts apart from the engine and frame will be replaced,
The end result I’m after is something taller, longer, more suitable for daily use but also with a few quick minor changes (wheels, tyres ect) I can take it to my local track/jump track

Now this probably isn’t for this forum but I think it will be interesting for some people, if anyone’s interested and wants to help out with advice, part choices and where to buy them let me know and I’ll start posting )))
mjrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 01:15 PM   #2
mjrk
Novice

Re: Full nut and bold custom rebuild

I’ll post pics of the bike in question later on
mjrk is offline   Reply With Quote