Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > CW Bikes

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• Welsh Pit Bikes
    Ade licking you out Callan. Marc was a twat...
  • customer feedback
    Some customer feedback since CW bikes took over lucky mx who used to be my main parts supplier i was skeptical that...
  • Graphics kit help
    Looking to purchase the following...

Old 25-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Dezzie
Burning Rubber

Bike: dax clone 125
hustle covers

Hi i just bought ya phase 4 engine n kit etc with the red hustle casing cover, now when i come to fit it it doesnt fit as the inside bit nearest wiring on top left corner dont fit in the hole on cover, on original stomp cover theres a space for the wiring? am confused as pic on ebay of road legal bike shows bike with lights and red cover fitted, did ya gring the inside of the casing so it would fit flush or is there another version of the cover if ya running electrics?
Dezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
Kentiish-lad
Senior

Bike: Yz250F
Re: hustle covers

its the netural sensor when running on a road legal bike, i grinded a bit out of my case to fit it over as if u take it out you have to fit a blanker otherwise oil will leak.
Kentiish-lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
Dezzie
Burning Rubber

Bike: dax clone 125

its pissin me off everytime i start getting somewhere i need another tool, flywheel pullers, flywheel holders, impact driver it keeps going on and on, i havent got a dremel or grinder, this should have been mentioned when i purchased it in the ad, i cant get my bike finished as i have no alternative casing other than the 120 version, i bought it coz i want the hustle version, so infuriating especially with no instructions in the kit!

P.s. anyone got a diagram of the wiring from the lights on the road legal stomp at the back, which colours on the harness do they refit into, i thought i took a pic but apperently its gone off me phone what i had as a reference! cheers
Dezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Kentiish-lad
Senior

Bike: Yz250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzie View Post
its pissin me off everytime i start getting somewhere i need another tool, flywheel pullers, flywheel holders, impact driver it keeps going on and on, i havent got a dremel or grinder, this should have been mentioned when i purchased it in the ad, i cant get my bike finished as i have no alternative casing other than the 120 version, i bought it coz i want the hustle version, so infuriating especially with no instructions in the kit!

P.s. anyone got a diagram of the wiring from the lights on the road legal stomp at the back, which colours on the harness do they refit into, i thought i took a pic but apperently its gone off me phone what i had as a reference! cheers
use a small file if you have to, might take you a bit longer that using a dremel but will get the job done
Kentiish-lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
RMTREDSTON
Novice

Bike: RMTREDSTON

レッドストーン RMT
REDSTONE RMT
メイプルストーリー RMT
ラテール RMT
イブオンライン RMT
RMTREDSTON is offline   Reply With Quote