Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Meetings/Tracks

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 07-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #1
Micha3l
Novice

Bike: demon x yx160
leeds/wakefield ?

Anyone on here from leeds or wakefield area know of any good place to go ?
Micha3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
fergal
Super King

Bike: YX140 crf70
Re: leeds/wakefield ?

Come up to doncaster motoparc
fergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #3
Copper top
On Stabilizers

Bike: Not sure

Not too many placers out this way is there I take my kids to my local woodland to ride there quad haven't had any complaints yet but I make them park up and turn engine off people passing the trail they use is about 2 miles long but they only really use last half mile or so

Police will no doubt give me an ear bashing when they catch up with us and let's be honest it's only a matter of time it's always pretty much empty down there and nearest house is a couple of miles away but you do see odd person walking there dog and odd family walking about

Phew years back it used to be full of motor bikes and down hill mountain bike lads but so put fishing line between the trees and a couple of people got hurt so people just stopped using it too much hastle

We also go over to howley but even the trails out there we used to ride as kids are over grown as police used to take your bikes off you if you got court a phew times
Copper top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #4
Micha3l
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper top View Post
Not too many placers out this way is there I take my kids to my local woodland to ride there quad haven't had any complaints yet but I make them park up and turn engine off people passing the trail they use is about 2 miles long but they only really use last half mile or so

Police will no doubt give me an ear bashing when they catch up with us and let's be honest it's only a matter of time it's always pretty much empty down there and nearest house is a couple of miles away but you do see odd person walking there dog and odd family walking about

Phew years back it used to be full of motor bikes and down hill mountain bike lads but so put fishing line between the trees and a couple of people got hurt so people just stopped using it too much hastle

We also go over to howley but even the trails out there we used to ride as kids are over grown as police used to take your bikes off you if you got court a phew times
Yh it's not like it use to be mate use to be able to ride all over when I was little .. They like woods and that at back of my house only went out half hour and police was out on bike when I came back half hour later they use to be lot of bike down ther too but they started building new houses and they not as much land now and police cracked down on it so don't think I'll be going down ther now lol

Ino they a little track I heard about near tingley you can go on ther but not sure where abouts it is yet
Old 07-06-2014, 09:51 PM   #5
Micha3l
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergal View Post
Come up to doncaster motoparc
Will check it out mate cheers
Old 07-06-2014, 09:53 PM   #6
skippy #247
PBC Legend

Bike: stomp klx155ho

http://www.micklefieldmotocross.co.uk/contact.html
skippy #247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #7
LEWINS1998
Senior

Bike: Rfz 140

www.totalmx.co.uk
LEWINS1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #8
Copper top
On Stabilizers

Like the look of the micklesfield track

But my kids would have no chance they are quite young and new to the quad my 8 year old should be ok but my 5 and 4 year old need more time to get used to riding

There is another place about ten mins from me but it's aimed more towards trials bikes and not really suited for the quad
Old 08-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #9
Jono916
Wheelie King

Bike: klx 110 mod

I remember a few weeks back there was a thread about a place just outside of south milford which is like 10mins away from leeds. i think if you google Common lane, south milford you should be able to see the track in satellite view
Jono916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #10
Copper top
On Stabilizers

Nice one will take a look thanks for that

If the old placers are not used any more and over grown they should let people go they are not doing any real harm as long as it's not causing a problem for local residents and not through the local farmers fields then where's the problem with it