Old 29-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
joegaimster
Novice

Bike: stomp pit 125
Thumbs down Re: Thumbs up CW Bikes in Bognor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stomp110:) View Post
nicee one, callan as been getting alot off thumbs up lately, top bloke he is

this is the biggest load of **** i have ever heard, i payed 1200 for a stomp endurdo 125 and ask for it to be delivered on a specific date, callan said this woukd be fine. the bike eventually came 3 weeks late, it said that the bike came road ready witch it was far from. there was no battery inculded even know all the wiring was done and lead to a space for the battery. the digital speedo doesnt work, also my back tire poped so i decided to give him another chance and ordered one from him, this was 4 weeks ago, after numerous phone calls he said he would send other. this still hasnt arrived, the worst online store i have ever used and will never be using it again!!!!!!!! oh and also i bled my front brake the other day not to find brake fluid in it, but water!!!!!!!!!!!! this website is a joke
joegaimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
yogi
Super King

Bike: stomp super 120
Re: Thumbs up CW Bikes in Bognor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegaimster View Post
this is the biggest load of **** i have ever heard, i payed 1200 for a stomp endurdo 125 and ask for it to be delivered on a specific date, callan said this woukd be fine. the bike eventually came 3 weeks late, it said that the bike came road ready witch it was far from. there was no battery inculded even know all the wiring was done and lead to a space for the battery. the digital speedo doesnt work, also my back tire poped so i decided to give him another chance and ordered one from him, this was 4 weeks ago, after numerous phone calls he said he would send other. this still hasnt arrived, the worst online store i have ever used and will never be using it again!!!!!!!! oh and also i bled my front brake the other day not to find brake fluid in it, but water!!!!!!!!!!!! this website is a joke

thats bad i would just get your money back or go to a diffrent bike garage to get fixed
yogi is offline   Reply With Quote