Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Hi all, new here bit of intro. Im scott, not new to pitbikes but been out of the bike mix for last 10 years. Recently...
  • Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...

Old 06-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
shady1
Senior

Bike: demon x 110
demon x graphics q

wooo, yea,

just bought a brand new demon x 110 mk3 pit bike from "it's got wheels" on ebay. bike is delivered at cost £404.75

tried buying from pitbikeplanet but aparently they av a bad history of damaged bikes and missing parts on arrival.
but what i want to know is will i av to apply the graphics my self or will they already be applied on arrival. here is a pic of the 1 i bort

cheers...
shady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:08 AM   #2
Clarkee
Senior

Bike: SS125
Re: demon x graphics q

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady1 View Post
wooo, yea,

just bought a brand new demon x 110 mk3 pit bike from "it's got wheels" on ebay. bike is delivered at cost £404.75

tried buying from pitbikeplanet but aparently they av a bad history of damaged bikes and missing parts on arrival.
but what i want to know is will i av to apply the graphics my self or will they already be applied on arrival. here is a pic of the 1 i bort

cheers...
They will be already applied.
Cheers

p.s. "itsgotwheels" is the same guy who runs www.cokermoto.com
CokerMoto has worse reviews than PitBikePlanet
Clarkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
jameslanceley

Bike: Superstomp 150k

actually the bad history is itsgotwheels AKA COKERMOTO we recieve calls off people reguarly saying that they are crap ordering bikes that arent in stock etc....

for example the mpit110 and mpit160 and demon proline 140 are all OUT OF STOCK blatently stated on our webstie so that people know what is in stock and what isnt

where as cokermoto is advertising them as in stock.

How do i no this well i contact demonxracing on a daily basis to find which bikes are in stock.

And as for our bikes arriving system all of our bikes acutally arrive (some which on itsgot wheels and ckoermoto dosent!!!) if ther is a problem email us and we will gladly help you out (rarely happens)

all ive got to say is that many people have bought a bike off us on this forum and theyve been more than happy. Yes ive had the odd issue but i got it sorted for the buyer

just to put it brief cokermoto aka its got wheels is hated in the pit bikeing community lots of people that think the guy that runs it is a complete

and i tell you what from what ive heard and seen off him in the past i 100% totally agree with them
jameslanceley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #4
Clarkee
Senior

Bike: SS125

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslanceley View Post
actually the bad history is itsgotwheels AKA COKERMOTO we recieve calls off people reguarly saying that they are crap ordering bikes that arent in stock etc....

for example the mpit110 and mpit160 and demon proline 140 are all OUT OF STOCK blatently stated on our webstie so that people know what is in stock and what isnt

where as cokermoto is advertising them as in stock.

How do i no this well i contact demonxracing on a daily basis to find which bikes are in stock.

And as for our bikes arriving system all of our bikes acutally arrive (some which on itsgot wheels and ckoermoto dosent!!!) if ther is a problem email us and we will gladly help you out (rarely happens)

all ive got to say is that many people have bought a bike off us on this forum and theyve been more than happy. Yes ive had the odd issue but i got it sorted for the buyer

just to put it brief cokermoto aka its got wheels is hated in the pit bikeing community lots of people that think the guy that runs it is a complete

and i tell you what from what ive heard and seen off him in the past i 100% totally agree with them
Thats what i meant...
Pitbikeplanet is better than cokermoto

I'll be ordering a DYX110 around christmas..
will you have them in stock ?
Clarkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
jamessd

Bike: Demon dyx140

Lol I hope shady regrets buying from cokermoto...
jamessd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #6
jack23

Bike: Demon X 110

well i've had a problem in the past with pitbikeplanet.
my rear brake went all wierd and fell apart, so i sent it back under warrenty. A few weeks later i recieved the new part, fixed the caliper on. and still didn't work (piston jammed). so i emailed back to them about a trillion times and even tryed to phone them! but still no answer. when they picked up the phone they just put it back down again!!.
jack23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #7
josh
Wheelie King

Bike: KLX 110

ive spent hundreds of pounds with them and not had much hassel all in all pitbikeplanet is a good site and the one to buy bikes off imo
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #8
Despise
superpit1337

Bike: CRF70/CRF50base

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady1 View Post

cheers...
u wot! u wot u wot u wot
Despise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #9
jameslanceley

Bike: Superstomp 150k

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaphewFX View Post
Thats what i meant...
Pitbikeplanet is better than cokermoto

I'll be ordering a DYX110 around christmas..
will you have them in stock ?
yeah we should do lots of bikes are due in around christmas time altho im sure it was a DX110 or DYX140

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack23 View Post
well i've had a problem in the past with pitbikeplanet.
my rear brake went all wierd and fell apart, so i sent it back under warrenty. A few weeks later i recieved the new part, fixed the caliper on. and still didn't work (piston jammed). so i emailed back to them about a trillion times and even tryed to phone them! but still no answer. when they picked up the phone they just put it back down again!!.
Hey jack

we are 17 still at college remember we prefer people to email us as we can then get the problem solved when its not phone buzzing in the lecture room,

Anyway regarding your problem we sent you a brand new brake system and we made sure that everything was working. If you want to get it unjammed use a G clamp as i assume the brake has been pressed in and the piston is pushed out
jameslanceley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #10
DEMON X BOI

Bike: Demon DYX 140

wtf lol

james from pitbikeplanet is great

he has helped me out when i needed help and wasnt bothered to do so

cokermoto have very abd reviews and i havnt heard one person say anything bad other than one person saying that somthing didnt turn up (only a air filter) but they are sending another one

great guys they are
DEMON X BOI is offline   Reply With Quote