Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Hi all, new here bit of intro. Im scott, not new to pitbikes but been out of the bike mix for last 10 years. Recently...
  • Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...

Old 28-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #21
jtr-racing
Training

Bike: custom d-link
Re: Jtr-racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by teapot View Post
i know of a dlink that's already had a few bits upgraded
tell me more
jtr-racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #22
teapot
Compulsive Poster

Bike: klx's, 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtr-racing View Post
tell me more
its all listed on ebay, will throw in the twin oil coolers if its a member from here too
teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #23
josh
Wheelie King

Bike: KLX 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by J9D View Post
look for a modded honda 50 or superstock klx miles better than any chinese bike you can buy, theres a mint bbr honda 88 for sale for £1300 i think it is

advice like that falls on deaf ears on this forum
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #24
J9D
PBC Veteran

Bike: Thumpstar 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh View Post
advice like that falls on deaf ears on this forum
isn't it funny that its all about chink on here haha madness that kind of money tied up in chinese and its worth £300 in a years time
J9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #25
jtr-racing
Training

Quote:
isn't it funny that its all about chink on here haha madness that kind of money tied up in chinese and its worth £300 in a years time
well at the end of the day its my cash so whats it got to do with you what i buy with it?
i have asked what bike would people get with my buget thats all
so if you have no real input keep your nose out off this topic
jay
JAYTEK RACING
Old 30-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #26
J9D
PBC Veteran

Quote:
well at the end of the day its my cash so whats it got to do with you what i buy with it?
i have asked what bike would people get with my buget thats all
so if you have no real input keep your nose out off this topic
jay
JAYTEK RACING
go back to page 1 you arrogant *****, the fact that this thread is about asking what you should by im allowed to add input which i feel is necessary, i guess you haven't seen my comment which is why you have said this but no chink bike can compare to a decent jap bike, i don't care if you don't want to hear it along with over 80% of the others on here. Do not get mistaken when i say chinks crap not all is bad i guess you will be very happy with any bike you buy.
Old 31-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #27
jtr-racing
Training

Quote:
go back to page 1 you arrogant *****, the fact that this thread is about asking what you should by im allowed to add input which i feel is necessary, i guess you haven't seen my comment which is why you have said this but no chink bike can compare to a decent jap bike, i don't care if you don't want to hear it along with over 80% of the others on here. Do not get mistaken when i say chinks crap not all is bad i guess you will be very happy with any bike you buy.
so you jumped up little **** show me a top quality none "chink" bike for a grand!!!! how can you think that your input is worth the time it takes to read when you have offered nothing to this topic other than calling me an arrogant*****!
i would love to have a chat with you about this matter face to face
regards
jay
jaytek racing
Old 31-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #28
josh
Wheelie King

Bike: KLX 110

not meaning to jump in, but there are plenty of good jap bikes for a grand or under, but like you said its your cash so where you spend it is upto you, if you go chink chris's bike would be a very good option probs best out there at the moment but if you go jap then look at superstock klx110s these are going for good money at the moment and they can fly with the right rider
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #29
J9D
PBC Veteran

Quote:
so you jumped up little **** show me a top quality none "chink" bike for a grand!!!! how can you think that your input is worth the time it takes to read when you have offered nothing to this topic other than calling me an arrogant*****!
i would love to have a chat with you about this matter face to face
regards
jay
jaytek racing
I think you need to calm down, you were arrogant and need to realise this. its a public forum and in real life i would gladly tell you jap is better than chink can't understand why people always resort to violence. if you don't want to have a look a jap bikes this will be my last comment pal, I really cant see why people always say love to have this chat face to face. face to face it would go much differently you'd probably be more on board to seeing my opinion and see that things come across differently on forums
Old 31-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #30
jtr-racing
Training

[QUOTE=J9D;687736]I think you need to calm down, you were arrogant and need to realise this. its a public forum and in real life i would gladly tell you jap is better than chink can't understand why people always resort to violence. if you don't want to have a look a jap bikes this will be my last comment pal, I really cant see why people always say love to have this chat face to face. face to face it would go much differently you'd probably be more on board to seeing my opinion and see that things come across differently on forums[/QUOT
how can you say that i was arrogant, you no nothing about me!!!
dont call me pal you dont no me!
calm down . i am calm
where do i get one of these jap bikes for £1,000 (one that is not shot to bits )
and as for resorting to violence how does wanting to have a chat with you face to face get turned into me smacking to in the chops!!!
i have asked for people to point out how my money will be best spent thats all.
i would love to get a first class jap bike for a grand but after a long hard look i cant find one so please tell me where i can find one befor i go and blow my money on a second rate bike thats worth peanuts the second i start it up.
kind regards
jay