Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > CW Bikes

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• Welsh Pit Bikes
    Ade licking you out Callan. Marc was a twat...
  • customer feedback
    Some customer feedback since CW bikes took over lucky mx who used to be my main parts supplier i was skeptical that...
  • Graphics kit help
    Looking to purchase the following...

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #101
Josh_ox3
Track Master

Bike: Stomp Z125
Re: My experience with CW Bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by James116 View Post
Looks like trading standard are going to have their hands full with every single Pitbike owner then.

Every Pitbike owner weather its Stomp/Demon/WPB etc will tell of the poor quality pads, poor quality bolts and fixing, warped disc could be cause by a binding brake?

It's a road registered motorcycle.... You keep forgetting that, these expectations don't apply to bikes that aren't ridden on public roads.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #102
Josh_ox3
Track Master

Bike: Stomp Z125

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbikes View Post
See this is the problem exactly from the start I have always helped and replied you all saying I Haven't given good customer service, I have offered to warrant the parts and replace I have also offered him good money back for the bike considering as you can all see been used very well....
But with josh there is no winning constant time wasting emails and all this when no matter what the guy doesn't want this bike end of he wanted more for his money thought he was getting a bargain typical young lad trying his luck
All he has done is try to get my business a bad name and run me down to the ground infront of all you lot all I have done is try to resolve and as josh has just finally wrote hard luck he was going to take it further no matter what hence why now I am not writing on anymore of this. I gave him every opportunity which was his benefit.

You gave me a possibility of getting HALF of what I paid back in the first place.

You've only given me reasons to give your company a bad name, your resolutions involved me still at a loss, I'm only 17 yet I still know more about successfully running a business than you... Guess L2 Business Studies is paying off.

You can't wriggle your way out of this Callan, I've tried to keep this civilized but you're still being arrogant and only thinking about the profit you've made by selling a teenage boy a dodgy bike, after seeing your posts about selling ringers I've made my mind up of what kind of person you are.

Your negotiations about a resolution involved me removing this thread first... Says it all really.

Also your part replacement involved me spending another £10 to post it all to you with the hope stomp will replace.. Not you.. Stomp.. Knowing you you'd try telling me it got lost in the post.

Edit-

Me loosing half my money isn't a benefit on my behalf, it's you buying back a bike for half the price which you can sell to another teenager and do the same again, if you had read the replys earlier you would see people wanted you to offer a full refund, but as you are beginning to see you will have no choice when TS turn up at your door, also with a warrant to stop all trading till you provide proof that you are legitimately getting these on the road and that they are fit for purpose. Unless you are going to solve this problem before TS do I highly suggest you stop replying.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #103
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

That's all folks!
Closed Thread