Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > CW Bikes

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• Welsh Pit Bikes
    Ade licking you out Callan. Marc was a twat...
  • customer feedback
    Some customer feedback since CW bikes took over lucky mx who used to be my main parts supplier i was skeptical that...
  • Graphics kit help
    Looking to purchase the following...

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #21
chace
Wheelie King

Bike: LMX MXT 160 4v
Re: My experience with CW Bikes

Old 07-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #22
Josh_ox3
Track Master

Bike: Stomp Z125

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve726686 View Post
brake pads,chain,sprockets are wear and tear on a bike its like me buying a new one when I strectches asking for a replacement I mean come on be real, ive delt with callan on a few times recently and have the correct parts the next day gave me advice on the phone everything was spot on if im honest, got nothing bad to say about cw bikes at all ive had top class service and postage ,

also not to mention you do know that stomp and wpb are still stomp don't you (regarding your plastics and graphics)
Callan (supposed) put the stickers on for me as it used to be the standard light blue ones, and they peeled like in the picture, the set I bought from WPB/eBay haven't.

Chain stretching I can understand, pads wearing down I can understand, but rear wheel bearings breaking and mangling up I can not, brake pads rusty and crumbling off and clutch cables snapping within a month of it being replaced I can not. The front brake pads have been fine, apart from the fact the disc was bent ever since I got it, I just replaced it for £8.

You spent £20-50 on parts..... not almost £1600 on a bike, you would think he would go the extra bit for people who spend that much but its the other way around.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #23
Adam #7
Compulsive Poster

Bike: custom 172 4v

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbikes View Post
dr p personal vendetta banned me off the forum 2 weeks ago for no reason at all.

i say no more.

The ban has already been explained to you has it not I've got no personal issues with you. My issues are with poor tradesman, like yourself who are just after peoples money. I can believe pretty much everything this guy is saying because of the poor reputation you have on here and on ebay. your customers are the ones that pay your bills and deserve a little respect. Without them you'd have nothing
Old 07-02-2014, 07:45 PM   #24
cwbikes
Forum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr pepper View Post
The ban has already been explained to you has it not I've got no personal issues with you. My issues are with poor tradesman, like yourself who are just after peoples money. I can believe pretty much everything this guy is saying because of the poor reputation you have on here and on ebay. your customers are the ones that pay your bills and deserve a little respect. Without them you'd have nothing
are let you sit on your computer and through consumptions, bit of Friday night keyboard bashing,

To be onist where to busy for this forum. Must be doing so something right.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #25
Adam #7
Compulsive Poster

Bike: custom 172 4v

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwbikes View Post
are let you sit on your computer and through consumptions, bit of Friday night keyboard bashing,

To be onist where to busy for this forum. Must be doing so something right.
Slate me all you want callan. Unlike some i do have a life away from the forum. Im not the one with bad rep and customer service.
If your too busy for this forum then why are you here dont let the door hit you on he way out
Old 07-02-2014, 08:51 PM   #26
katoom
PBC Legend

Bike: A big pumpkin

To the Op.

Chink bikes are cheap for a reason.

Pads last 5mins, bearings are shite, metal work is cheap as shit.

When your paying 5-700 ish on a "brand new" motorbike, you should sort of expect these things where quality is concerned.

The fact that you payed over 1k for a bike doesn't mean that the quality goes up, just that you got shafted more (essentially the same bike but with a few bits to make it road legal) when it eventually (and does) break down.

All that being said about the bike, customer service, i wont go into.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:18 PM   #27
garfherd
Wheelie King

Bike: demon x xlr 160

English fob your digging your self a whole lotta trouble (typing ) messing with Katoom the mans a Jedi in the world of pitbikes hahah
Too be fair sounds like the op has been mistreated with the money you've spent you should have built 1 from scratch no warranty but the one you've got now aint worth shit rough break kid but you ain't gonna get money back nor does it look like your eatting parts reain burst Chinese pitbikes = shiteeeee
Old 07-02-2014, 09:25 PM   #28
garfherd
Wheelie King

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Flob View Post
No im not digging nothing, Katoom has his opinions about the quality of a cheap bike,

And I have my opinion and am trying to justify the OP's (josh's) bike.

Don't judge what I am saying to katoom comment on the topic mate.

haha
Don't know if you noticed it was a lolllll moment p
Old 07-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #29
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kawasaki-K...item23351e9eb7

Old 07-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #30
garfherd
Wheelie King