Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Gallery > Pictures

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 03-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #1
Creamsodauk
On Stabilizers

Bike: Honda Msx
My new wpb (to be road reg)

Well it arrives!

Few little niggles out the box such as the rear shock mount needing to be widened by a mm or 2 too get the shock in

And the front brake was so tight I couldn't get the spacer out from between the pads, once I got the spacer out the pads etc fell out and by God did I have a time trying to reassemble the front brake 8-(

Lots more checks to do but for now it's a rolling chassis

Anther thing I noticed is the front board once screwed up tends not too sit n the two lower mounts so it just flaps about, it seems all fitted correct. Anyway a few pics of the beast and one of my msx!

Creamsodauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:47 PM   #2
pitdogrider
Track Master

Bike: KURZ RT1 Z190
Re: My new wpb (to be road reg)

The front brake lever has a spacer installed for packing, its there to keep pressure on the piston to stop your pads from falling out while in transit.
remove the lever spacer first, then remove the calliper spacer which then comes out with ease.
Your not on your own, most people don't realise this and force the calliper spacer out with a screw driver....... then the piston pushes out too far.

and the front number board issue is because you need to loosen the screw that fixes into your forks top yoke, pull the bracket as far down as you can as it moves a little, and then tighten.
Then loosen the front 10mm bolt on the underside of your front mud guard which will allow you to push your number board onto the bottom bracket with ease.
finally ensure it all lines up and tighten all bolts tight, use Loctite as a belt and braces.
pitdogrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:54 AM   #3
Mountain RFZ
Super King

Bike: RFZ 140 open
Re: My new wpb (to be road reg)

i like your Halfords set lol
Mountain RFZ is offline   Reply With Quote