Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Reviews

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 12-01-2024, 08:52 AM   #1
Nevillberger
Novice

Bike: dsd
Where he would look like just another player in MAdden 24

Perhaps it would have helped in the event that he didn't miss so many tackles, and even several sacks. In the Louisville game, which was an event in which he racked up two sacks, the dude was unable to Mut 24 Coins make three tackles. One was another sack opportunity. In addition, the dude should be a skilled athlete , yet even when his scot-free and clean, he can't succeed in making the play?

That is worrisome.

I'm still not even getting around to talking about Harold's inconsistency against the run. I'm willing to admit that once in awhile he came off the ball well and then kicked the blocker and completed the play. In the majority of cases, however, he was either blocked or was roughed up.

No bueno.

Harold also gave the advantage of running backs on running plays a lot too often in the five games, which simply won't work. I'm sure he's thin in the a$$ but his blocking could be more effective at the next level. Harold will have come up with a solution to repair that shit fast. A little extra weight, some squats or better technique would be my recommendation, but for this moment, imagining Harold trying to get the lead over Madden NFL 24 level offensive tackles and tight end is not an appealing sight.

In fairness, there was a time that Harold did some amazing plays against the run. The problem is that I'd rather see this from the best players. It's not just doing it one time or two times that impresses me. It's consistently doing it and play after play that can keep me motivated. Harold flashed in every contest against passing as well as against the run. However, you could also watch any play in those five games where he would look like just another player.

That ain't good.

The good news about Eli Harold is all of the problems I have that he has are fixable. Eli Harold already has some decent passes rushes and he's just got to apply them more. He has demonstrated that his ability to do a great job in the face of running; he just needs to work on Buy Madden 24 Coins getting better and more consistent in his approach. As he gets bigger and stronger in the Madden NFL 24. that will help him in both of the areas. He certainly is strong enough to be an outside linebacker for a 3-4. and he's also a suitable defensive end . His scheme adaptability will benefit him.
Nevillberger is offline   Reply With Quote