Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 30-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #81
Bussey-24
Super King

Bike: Yzf250 Klx160
Re: Who's this dikead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillango View Post
theres some proper bad gimps on here for the people that said they would knock ya off ya bike or ring the police pffft. have you never been a child??? and as for getting a hobby that ya can afford you some people cant afford it does that mean they shouldnt be allowed to have a bike p1ss of. i have had over 40 bikes some road bikes some crossers,pits,mini motos,and quads. av bin a track twice in my life.
i ride my bike anywere i want if i get caught i buy another 1 it doesn really arse me and yer i can afford to go to a track iam not a tramp hu spens 30 quid on mini motos av had cbrs,kxs,rms,banshee 350 and in 9 years av had 3 bikes taken off me. if you want to ride ya bike illegally do it, its your choice and i dont see y the stuck up posh twats hu live off mum and dad on here have to have a say in it !!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA NEVER READ SO MUCH CRAP IN MY LIFE!!!!

2 words, chav scum
Bussey-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #82
Despise
superpit1337

Bike: CRF70/CRF50base

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillango View Post
theres some proper bad gimps on here for the people that said they would knock ya off ya bike or ring the police pffft. have you never been a child??? and as for getting a hobby that ya can afford you some people cant afford it does that mean they shouldnt be allowed to have a bike p1ss of. i have had over 40 bikes some road bikes some crossers,pits,mini motos,and quads. av bin a track twice in my life.
i ride my bike anywere i want if i get caught i buy another 1 it doesn really arse me and yer i can afford to go to a track iam not a tramp hu spens 30 quid on mini motos av had cbrs,kxs,rms,banshee 350 and in 9 years av had 3 bikes taken off me. if you want to ride ya bike illegally do it, its your choice and i dont see y the stuck up posh twats hu live off mum and dad on here have to have a say in it !!!!!
I think your missing the point. sure, ride where you want, out the way but not in harms way, how would you like it if i was riding through a park or alley and e.g i run your kid over - its just irresponsible
Despise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 05:36 PM   #83
z50r
Super King

Bike: z50r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despise View Post
I think your missing the point. sure, ride where you want, out the way but not in harms way, how would you like it if i was riding through a park or alley and e.g i run your kid over - its just irresponsible
lol despise your evil!
z50r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #84
pitbikemad.
PBC Veteran

Bike: pitster pro 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by z50r View Post
lol despise your evil!
hahaa thats what i thought when i read it!
pitbikemad. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #85
big_g221
Super King

Bike: speed max 125cc

i'm the posh c*nt who said get a hobby you can afford. Off-road bikes should be ridden off the road, wether it be a farmers field, local woods or a proper track which covers you with insurance and first aiders etc. Like despise said its just irresponsible on the public highways etc and i totally agree. I've been out with my mates today on some local disussed land. Fair enough its probably illegal but were out of the way so no bother... and it wasnt ridden on the roads to get there, back of the car
big_g221 is offline   Reply With Quote