Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Meetings/Tracks

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
englishjenny
Compulsive Poster

Bike: lxr 125
Come and see some of the worlds champion enduro riders at cowm leisure on march 13th!

Cowm leisure is proud to anounce that they have been chosen to host a round of the world wide enduro race series "the tough one!!" this will take place on march 13th 2011!

the worlds best enduro riders such as david knight will be attending and many more

"The UK's # 1 off road motorcycle spectacular and World Famous Extreme scramble, THE TOUGH ONE has moved to a new home for the 2011 edition on Sunday March 13th 2011.
The Worlds best Extreme riders and thousands of enduro and trials fans will be making their way across the planet to the tough and daunting Back Cowm Quarry, placed very near to the network of motorways near Manchester.

After 6 successful years at Nantmawr Quarry in Shropshire the Race organizers, WOR Events have taken the bold and brave decision to move onto pastures new and after viewing several quarry's and venues throughout the UK over the last couple of weeks, a final choice was made today by Race Director Steve Ireland when he secured the use of the Back Cowm quarry for 0'11's forthcoming Extreme extravaganza with Cowm Leisure boss John Whittle.

To ride in the 2011 Tough One Event you must download the regs and enter by post.

All TOUGH ONE 2011 enquiries to woreventsmedia@gmail.com

Race Director Steve Ireland:

"I am absolutely delighted to have done a deal with John Whittle here at Back Cowm Quarry. The venue has everything I am looking for when it comes to giving the spectators a great days sport as they watch the Worlds best compete over this rocky and hilly terrain here next March.

We have a lot of work to do to produce the finished product but the natural scope of the place is superb and there is no doubt in my mind we have chosen the right place.
Over the last few weeks I have been inundated with enquiries from all over the globe and not just the UK, from people wanting info and entry details for next years event, Well now I can confirm the most important one, the venue! and release the entry forms on our website and start getting the riders booked in. Sunday March 13th 2011 will witness the Toughest, Roughest T1 ever!"
englishjenny is offline   Reply With Quote