Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Hi all, new here bit of intro. Im scott, not new to pitbikes but been out of the bike mix for last 10 years. Recently...
  • Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...

Old 13-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #311
FingerPL
Novice

Bike: MRF 140 SM
Re: New To PBC?

Hi Everyone,
I'm new on the forum, and mounth ago I bougth my first pitbike MRF 140 SM - standard chinese pitbike with YX140 engine in supermoto specification.
FingerPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2020, 01:59 PM   #312
LittleMi55Nobody
Novice

Bike: stomp

hello...im a newbie..just got a 2 pitbikes and a 140 quad for the kids to practice on....hopefully find some like minded friends and some legal places for the kids to ride....
LittleMi55Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2020, 02:01 PM   #313
LittleMi55Nobody
Novice

Bike: stomp

hi im new...kids have 2 stomps and a 140 quad
LittleMi55Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2021, 01:28 PM   #314
Stu74
Novice

Bike: Thump 110

High new to group I have a thump 110 that I got for the grandchildren but it's to big for them so probably selling it. A friend said its a thump ultra pro supermoto. I need to know what it is so I can advertise it correctly
Stu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 05:52 AM   #315
Quokka42
Novice

Bike: Chinese 125

Hi. I'm new to pit bikes, but have a lot of experience building/modifying cars, bikes and engines, and bought my son a second hand chinese pit bike a while ago.
I rebuilt the original engine and shortly after it pulled a head stud again, so I bought him a lifan 154F-K, 4-up manual, ally head and cylinder. I have added a large bore exhaust and mikuni VM22 fake, which I am currently trying to get jetted.
I still have the old engine, I will heli-coil it and rebuild it when I have the time - does anyone know if there are better quality head studs available for these?

Oh, I probably should mention I am actually down in Oz - hope that's OK?
Quokka42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 10:44 AM   #316
Gawain
Super King

Bike: Yamaha SRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quokka42 View Post
Hi. I'm new to pit bikes, but have a lot of experience building/modifying cars, bikes and engines, and bought my son a second hand chinese pit bike a while ago.
I rebuilt the original engine and shortly after it pulled a head stud again, so I bought him a lifan 154F-K, 4-up manual, ally head and cylinder. I have added a large bore exhaust and mikuni VM22 fake, which I am currently trying to get jetted.
I still have the old engine, I will heli-coil it and rebuild it when I have the time - does anyone know if there are better quality head studs available for these?

Oh, I probably should mention I am actually down in Oz - hope that's OK?
Welcome to a dead forum Miniriders.com is a more active, and local to you, forum so might be an option.
Gawain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 11:37 AM   #317
kellyhubbard90
Novice

Bike: pulsar

I am Kelly Hubbard from US. I have Ninja H2R which i bought 2 years ago.
kellyhubbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 01:34 PM   #318
Stormin_norman07
Novice

Bike: Sy moto 140

Hi Folks, thanks for letting me join. My name is Norman and I'm from the UK. Just getting into the minefield of mini bike racing after racing motocross for 30 years.
Stormin_norman07 is offline   Reply With Quote