Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > Motosyko

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 09-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #51
Moto-Syko
Forum Sponsor

Bike: pit pro
Re: Factory race pipes

Moto-Syko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:04 AM   #52
CrazyCustoms
Wheelie King

Bike: CUSTM 140 FK140

Nice looking pipes. Makes me laugh people slating just because it doesn't add "much power". It's not just about the power, like a lot of stuff I make it's one of a kind and your not going to see many about (I don't think) when people buy bits for the there pit bikes a lot of the time it's for bling and an exhaust can be one of the biggest head turners in the paddock if you have something different to everyone else.

The figures which are stated here are FACTS. not your usual pit bike stuff "buy this doma rep it can add like 10hp+ cos my mate Fred told me."

Toby
CrazyCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:45 AM   #53
Bones
Senior

Bike: z155v2 KLX PB

I have to say that the pictures don't do these any justice, they really do look the nutz in person! I'll probably take one to the next round of the MBC if anyone wants to check them out? I'll try and put a vid up when I fit it tomorrow
IMAG0433.jpg
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:25 AM   #54
Joyner66
Training

Bike: Bucci

Considering my Daytona is meant to kick out around 20hp a 1.5hp gain is pretty impressive!

They also look impressive!
Joyner66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:40 AM   #55
CrazyCustoms
Wheelie King

Bike: CUSTM 140 FK140

Good luck in the niche market? 49/50 things I make are custom 'one off' projects. I make a living from it. You would be surprised how many things around you are custom made look at basic things I do like this panel work at a hospital. That's custom made, you can't just have a standard size set of panels to fit all hospitals can you?

As for you saying about the exhausts which are suppose to be the best. They are that was my point you missed. They are proven to give these gains. I could go knock a couple of exhausts up this afternoon and sell them claiming to give a 10BHP gain but the fact is they won't.

People in the pit bike scene just claim a lot of things (like how much power a doma rep adds) which aren't at all true an can't be proven. You can tell that these exhausts have had a lot of time and development put into them to get the best out your engine.

They are made out of stainless steel and not the stainless steel you see other exhausts are claimed to be made out of, they are made out of proper stuff. Most Chinese exhaust are just coated.

As for the weight things it's completely irrelevant the weight different would be completely unnoticeable. You seem to be forgetting these are still only pit bikes, not motogp bikes. If he wanted to save weight they would be made outt of titanium but then once again the price would rise.
CrazyCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:35 PM   #56
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

Flob, the weight will be comparible if not lighter than a stock exhaust, so your power to weight doesn't really matter.

Power to weight ratio is generally used tocompare two complete cars. I see where your coming from but the big news here is the power gains, not the weight savings. 1bhp on a bike making 10bhp is a reasonable advantage. Two bikes with the same power but one weighing 69.8kgs vs one weighing 70.1kgs won't make any difference.
Dangle_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:44 PM   #57
Moto-Syko
Forum Sponsor

Carbon SM pro pipe fitted today, with sound clip!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motos...type=2&theater
Old 28-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #58
Moto-Syko
Forum Sponsor

TTR race pipes and Honda Grom pipes now in stock!