Go Back   Pit Bike Club > PBC Info Base > PBC Projects

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 24-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
Z3p

Bike: 125 pro x2
My 3x Build project

Hi all,bin on here awail now and i have 3 pitbikes one road legal 125cc mini and two other 125cc's with 12 14s on, the one with the carbon plastics on is the bike iv been using at the moment i took it out for a spin in the woods and iv shot a hole in my sidecasing and it started losing oil plus clutch is slipping slightly so i thought it was about time i built my new bike.im doing the road legal mini into a supermoto style doing one up to sell and one for the woods i have just one problem i dont know what make they are the mini is sopossed tobe a xsport,and i was told the one thats just a frame is a mk1 stomp,and the one with the carbon plastics is a xsport with a lifan engine.and iv got a 2 spare engines a 110 semi auto and another 125 engine which i think is an xsport but they all look the same tome so eny help would be great iv got most the parts i need now to build all 3 so thought id start a project for you all to see and hopefully get so help

Heres my current bike which i broke 2day having fun in the woods lol

heres my road legal mini

my mk1 stomp

my 110cc semi

my spare 125

will update 2mo
Z3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
Z3p

Re: My 3x Build project

Thanks mate eny idear what the rest is lol i just wonna know for when i come to sell one and my mates are always asking what bikes iv got and im like errm dunno
Old 27-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
50dude
Leaner

Bike: crf50 replica

Looks godd. so are you making a bike out of parts or have you just stripped one down?
50dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
Z3p

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50dude View Post
Looks godd. so are you making a bike out of parts or have you just stripped one down?
iv got 2 bikes and 1 for spares im doing the small wheel one for the road as it used tobe on the road but the fool that had it before me trashed it on the fields so was a rite wreck lol so iv stripped that now an im gunna rebuild it an put back on road iv fitted a new engine and bushes shock an head stock bearings redone the wiring an got some new plastics for it.. just need front an rear light now and the switch for the rear brake light and iv got some supermoto wheels coming for it in a week or so.

as for my dayly abuse bike its more or less done just need to fit the rear tensioners now an mount the rear break res an put plastics back on an spring for the rear brake lever.. and im getting some gold wheels an usd's an protapers for it next week

heres a pic of it so far

also my mates just got his first ever bike a 110 for messing about on it needs abit of work but its got a good motor init lol

will update 2mo
Old 30-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
Z3p

just a little update.

the 125cc is now sorted and is for sale feel free to make an offer as will be going on e-bay 2nite

Heres a pic
Old 30-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
scottwilson

Bike: 110
Wink Re: My 3x Build project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3p View Post
Thanks guys.

iv got 2 bikes and 1 for spares im doing the small wheel one for the road as it used tobe on the road but the fool that had it before me trashed it on the fields so was a rite wreck lol so iv stripped that now an im gunna rebuild it an put back on road iv fitted a new engine and bushes shock an head stock bearings redone the wiring an got some new plastics for it.. just need front an rear light now and the switch for the rear brake light and iv got some supermoto wheels coming for it in a week or so.

as for my dayly abuse bike its more or less done just need to fit the rear tensioners now an mount the rear break res an put plastics back on an spring for the rear brake lever.. and im getting some gold wheels an usd's an protapers for it next week

heres a pic of it so far

also my mates just got his first ever bike a 110 for messing about on it needs abit of work but its got a good motor init lol

will update 2mo
av it going tomoz hopefuly then we can get flying round the woods
scottwilson is offline   Reply With Quote