Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > Sponsors > PitsterProUK

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• To clear up confusion...
    After being asked multiple times now i think i should clear it up. We are Pitsterpro UK, not to be confused with...
  • Minibike Champs Rounds 3&4
    So the race weekend has again come to a close. Brilliantly done as usual by the whole MBC Crew, track was well laid out...
  • PisterPro UK, latest forum sponsor
    Hi, I would like to thank PBC for allowing us to sponsor the forums, we are here to try to help as much as...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-06-2014, 04:43 PM   #1
PitsterProUK
Forum Sponsor

Bike: PP LXRF150 4v
PisterPro UK, latest forum sponsor

Hi,
I would like to thank PBC for allowing us to sponsor the forums, we are here to try to help as much as possible.

For the minute this is just an introduction, in the forthcoming weeks we will be adding pictures, info and prices of the whole Pitster Pro range and will keep you informed on any new models which are going to be released in the future.

We also stock Pitster Pro parts, all you need from Bolts to Frames to plastics and engines at competitive prices.

If you would like any info or help with your Pitster Pro we are available Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm by phone or email, we will try to be on here as much as we can.
PitsterProUK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lxr, lxrf, pitsterpro, pitsterpro uk