Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Classifieds > General Sales/Wanted

Notices

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Dangle_kt
PBC Legend

DSI XL for sale

Hope you don't mind me listing this on here, as I know its not bike related, but might make a good xmas pressie to keep the mrs/kids happy!

DSI XL - boxed as new (I used it for about...5 hours over a couple of weeks), unmarked, formatted, boxed in immaculate condition. It comes with everything I got it with, instructions, packaging, charger, Larger Stylus (size of a normal pen, much easier than the fiddly inbuilt one - which is also included)

The XL is good as its bigger than the normal DSi, so is better for adults

Comes with 2 games pre installed

Brain Training (Arts edition) and Dictionary 6in1

Also comes with 2 full games

Brain Training
Broken Sword

Both of which are boxed, with instructions etc.

It's in Dark Brown, so looks pretty classy and not something to hide when friends over the age of 12 pop round!!

I'm asking £130 inc free insured courier to get it to you in time for the festivities! (obviously this is dependant on when you send payment, but if prompt I will send it via next or whatever to ensure you get it beforehand) Payment preferred via bank transfer, but will take paypal if you send it as a gift to avoid fees.

Saving you over £50 for bike parts!

P.S. that isn't a crease on the front of the box, its a reflection from the flash.

Closed Thread