Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Pit Bike Discussion

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
Mark mark.123
Novice

Bike: Super stomp 140
New bike super stomp 140

Alrite everyone just thought I would share me new bike and the problem I have had

Rite I bought this as an upgrade from me demon x mini pit went to see it and it looked in canny condition it fired up first kick so I took it home. When I got home is set away across the field dut it was spluttering like mad so I sorted that out messing with the air mixture screw but I noticed there was silicon all over the carb where it connects to the inlet manifold but I thought it runs so just leave it for now bad idea

I got to the place where we we riding and there was petrol leaking out all over so went home took it off and found out it was snapped

So I decided to order a new carb from wpb and a few other things from eBay I got a few of them today so got started on it

Rockstar graphics
Pro taper grips
Gold fuel filter

So I striped the old graphics off and put these nice new ones on and they look canny on the White plastics

Well that all so far but I still have the carb, seat,full service and some new handle bars ( think al go pro taper but not sure) to go so will keep this thread updated as I get new bits
Mark mark.123 is offline   Reply With Quote