Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
_-Ch0sen 0ne-_
Wheelie King

Bike: 08 YZ250F Braap
Are the police allowed to seize and crush a bike without a warning?

Okay so my local police force's facebook page just put up a picture saying that no type of off road vehicle is allowed to be driven off road or on forest roads without permission from the landowner. Here http://www.facebook.com/grampianpoliceforce?ref=ts

I ride at this this place we call "Boars Head" and its just a mass of woods with many tracks and enduros throughout, there is also a yearly enduro held there too.

Last time i was there a man who said he lived there approached us and said no motorbikes are allowed here and after a hefty discussion he eventually left and said he phoned the police. We stayed there late and no police had arrived.

But if the police did arrive and happened to catch us, , what is the most they could do? I have never been given a warning by the police or had any bother. But my worst fear is my bike getting crushed. Surely they would just give us a warning and tell us to go? Or do they have the power to just take them off us?
_-Ch0sen 0ne-_ is offline   Reply With Quote