Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
binge
PBC Legend

Bike: Honda Chaly
Discussion about forks

Hi Guys,

This thread isnt aimed to start an argument, or even a debate. As I know sellers who supply all 3 makes of forks.

What I am looking for, is some input, from genuine OWNERS, who can highlight the differences between the following:

Marzocchi Shiver (35s I think)
SP Forks
DNM Hornets

Now I know with the Fastace forks, the AS01/AS02/AS03 forks all suited different riding styles. Some for MX, some for SM.

With the above 3 sets of forks, it is clear they are all based around the same design, which is what the KTM SX65 is fitted with, just a non adjustable version of them.

Guessing the Genuine Marzocchis are the best of the bunch, what is the deal with the DNM and SP forks?
Both fully adjustable, both run the same brake caliper mount, both share the same axle arrangement.
So which are the "better quality", Which are more suited to MX, Which are more suited to SM?

Can anybody give any genuine reviews of both sets of forks?

Cheers,

Ben
binge is offline   Reply With Quote