Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Moto-X

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• malaguti grizzly
    hi guys first post on the forum ive just restored a malaguti grizzly mx for my grandson.the purple framed model with...
  • Nepal Treks & Tours Pvt. Ltd
    Welcome Nepal Travel Tour Company always welcome to any Travel Agency, Tour agencies,...
  • super bike
    I am going to buy new super bike can you please help...

Old 09-06-2014, 11:55 PM   #1
jack_19
Novice

Lightbulb Need a bike recommendation

I haven't rid for along time, since I was a kid my old man knew everything about bikes and never really taught me about them. I used to always rely on him when it comes to purchasing, or fixing a bike.

Anyway besides my short boring life story, I need a recommendation for a good classic dirt bike. I'm looking for a medium to a large bike, with a good powerful and reliable engine. I have always liked a nice fast and loud 2 stroke Kawasaki, but there are so many bikes I don't know what to choose from.

I'm on a tight budget, and of course If I am purchasing a bike it will have to be second hand. I mostly want a bike, just for riding around fields, hitting dirt tracks and bumps, just messing about on really.

My budget is £600 British Pounds. It might not be a lot, but like I said I'm looking for a cheap, reliable bike, that I can have a some fun with. All I need from you guys is some of the basic knowledge of dirt bike riding, and of course what bike shall I get for such a small budget.
jack_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
Danny6660
PBC Graphic Designer

Bike: Husqvarna SMS
Re: Need a bike recommendation

Have a browse on eBay mate, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, KTM

Here's a couple from a quick search I did
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/201104074335?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/271512830486?nav=SEARCH
Danny6660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #3
fergal
Super King

Bike: YX140 crf70

Buy a pit
fergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #4
damon0191
The Stig

Bike: 160/rfz150

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_19 View Post
I haven't rid for along time, since I was a kid my old man knew everything about bikes and never really taught me about them. I used to always rely on him when it comes to purchasing, or fixing a bike.

Anyway besides my short boring life story, I need a recommendation for a good classic dirt bike. I'm looking for a medium to a large bike, with a good powerful and reliable engine. I have always liked a nice fast and loud 2 stroke Kawasaki, but there are so many bikes I don't know what to choose from.

I'm on a tight budget, and of course If I am purchasing a bike it will have to be second hand. I mostly want a bike, just for riding around fields, hitting dirt tracks and bumps, just messing about on really.

My budget is £600 British Pounds. It might not be a lot, but like I said I'm looking for a cheap, reliable bike, that I can have a some fun with. All I need from you guys is some of the basic knowledge of dirt bike riding, and of course what bike shall I get for such a small budget.
With your budget for a 2 stroke your probably lookin at picking up cr kx rm 85. But they are by no means maintence free you need to have deep pockets !!
damon0191 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kawasaki