Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Road Legal

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 21-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
browner69

Bike: Shineray XY 125
Re: Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k80m_paul View Post
theory for cbt? no and it's not a test, its compulsory basic training, though that doesn't mean if your a total mong you can crack on and kill yourself after. they can refer you for more training before issuing a certificate.
way to dig up a year old thread btw

and danny5467 hasn't anyone told you, harleys are soooo ghey!
im only new to the forum and was putting a bit of input into the forum. but dont think i will be on here for long! who are you king of the road? telling people what motorbikes they can ride and calling people a mong! some real idiots in this world!
browner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
k80m_paul
Super King

Bike: five-o yx140

Quote:
Originally Posted by browner69 View Post
im only new to the forum and was putting a bit of input into the forum. but dont think i will be on here for long! who are you king of the road? telling people what motorbikes they can ride and calling people a mong! some real idiots in this world!
easy tiger firstly i havn't told anybody what they can and can't ride. i just made a well known joke about harleys', i also never called anyone a mong, i merely stated that though a cbt is not a test, if you don't perform very well on it your instructor doesn't have to give you a certificate until you have had more, or enough training. i think if you read what i have posted a little more carefully you'll realise what i actually said. and i accept your apology for calling me an idiot
k80m_paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
browner69

Bike: Shineray XY 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by k80m_paul View Post
easy tiger firstly i havn't told anybody what they can and can't ride. i just made a well known joke about harleys', i also never called anyone a mong, i merely stated that though a cbt is not a test, if you don't perform very well on it your instructor doesn't have to give you a certificate until you have had more, or enough training. i think if you read what i have posted a little more carefully you'll realise what i actually said. and i accept your apology for calling me an idiot
i was just asking a simple question and you came off with a big rant. i will do my cbt in 2 weeks and i know i will pass as ive been riding motorbikes from the age of 14.
browner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
k80m_paul
Super King

Bike: five-o yx140

Quote:
Originally Posted by browner69 View Post
i was just asking a simple question and you came off with a big rant. i will do my cbt in 2 weeks and i know i will pass as ive been riding motorbikes from the age of 14.
dude you seriously need to calm down, i've not had any sort of a rant just answered one of your questions (theory test), cleared up a fact (training not test) and made an old joke about harleys. which you've taken the way.
good luck with your cbt.
k80m_paul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbt