Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Other Bikes > Road Legal

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 21-12-2011, 11:34 AM   #41
Plox
Track Master

Bike: Yx160AF monster
Re: Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k80m_paul View Post
theory for cbt? no and it's not a test, its compulsory basic training, though that doesn't mean if your a total mong you can crack on and kill yourself after. they can refer you for more training before issuing a certificate.
way to dig up a year old thread btw

and danny5467 hasn't anyone told you, harleys are soooo ghey!

He might enjoy wearing tank tops, and denim jackets with cut off sleeves..
my guess is he's in it for the moustache, how else you suppose to fit in with the YMCA crowd.
Plox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #42
browner69

Bike: Shineray XY 125

Quote:
theory for cbt? no and it's not a test, its compulsory basic training, though that doesn't mean if your a total mong you can crack on and kill yourself after. they can refer you for more training before issuing a certificate.
way to dig up a year old thread btw

and danny5467 hasn't anyone told you, harleys are soooo ghey!
im only new to the forum and was putting a bit of input into the forum. but dont think i will be on here for long! who are you king of the road? telling people what motorbikes they can ride and calling people a mong! some real idiots in this world!
browner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #43
k80m_paul
Super King

Bike: five-o yx140

Quote:
Originally Posted by browner69 View Post
im only new to the forum and was putting a bit of input into the forum. but dont think i will be on here for long! who are you king of the road? telling people what motorbikes they can ride and calling people a mong! some real idiots in this world!
easy tiger firstly i havn't told anybody what they can and can't ride. i just made a well known joke about harleys', i also never called anyone a mong, i merely stated that though a cbt is not a test, if you don't perform very well on it your instructor doesn't have to give you a certificate until you have had more, or enough training. i think if you read what i have posted a little more carefully you'll realise what i actually said. and i accept your apology for calling me an idiot
k80m_paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #44
browner69

Bike: Shineray XY 125

Quote:
easy tiger firstly i havn't told anybody what they can and can't ride. i just made a well known joke about harleys', i also never called anyone a mong, i merely stated that though a cbt is not a test, if you don't perform very well on it your instructor doesn't have to give you a certificate until you have had more, or enough training. i think if you read what i have posted a little more carefully you'll realise what i actually said. and i accept your apology for calling me an idiot
i was just asking a simple question and you came off with a big rant. i will do my cbt in 2 weeks and i know i will pass as ive been riding motorbikes from the age of 14.
browner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #45
k80m_paul
Super King

Bike: five-o yx140

Quote:
Originally Posted by browner69 View Post
i was just asking a simple question and you came off with a big rant. i will do my cbt in 2 weeks and i know i will pass as ive been riding motorbikes from the age of 14.
dude you seriously need to calm down, i've not had any sort of a rant just answered one of your questions (theory test), cleared up a fact (training not test) and made an old joke about harleys. which you've taken the way.
good luck with your cbt.
k80m_paul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbt