Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Club General > Off Topic Discussion > Introductions

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

• Hi
    Hi new member south wales...
  • New to it all looking for places to ride in Steven...
    Hi everyone I’m new to pit biking and hoping for some guidance around places to practice I am near Knebworth side of...
  • New in here
    Hello everyone and happy new year! I hope 2024 will go well for us all. My name is Tasos and I'm from Greece. There...

Old 19-06-2017, 02:00 PM   #1
sambird
Novice

Bike: Stomp ACE 160
Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Sam, I'm new to the Pit Bike scene, been heavily into Bikes for the best part of 30 years, owned many bikes from Crossers and Supermoto's to full on SuperBikes, Travelled all over Europe on my Bikes and spend Most of my time tinkering and playing around with Bikes

When I'm not playing with bikes I am following BSB around the country, I'm lucky enough to be able to got o around 90% of race meets as I work as a Marshall for BSB/WSB & MotoGP when in the country.

As I get Older I find I am getting a little bit slower on the SuperBikes doing track days and fell in love with the Pit Bikes as it looks so much fun and seems it is pretty even throughout the age groups. I got myself a little project that needed a lot of work doing to it, a Stomp ACE 160cc. I stripped it all down to the bare bones (including a complete engine rebuild) and on refitting it a lovely MotoSyko 160 engine came available so I bought that and have just fitted it to my frame, all I'm waiting for now is a set of Supermoto rims and tyres and a Catch tray to come back in stock and the bike is all finished and ready to have fun on!!

Anyway, that's me, look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully meeting some of you on track

Sam
sambird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 02:14 PM   #2
Brucey
Ex-State House Admin

Bike: None!
Hello sambird, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
Brucey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 09:47 PM   #3
Batman270
Novice

Bike: Wpb race 140cc
Re: Hello

Welcome dude. Guys are great on here for helping out. Enjoy your rebuild
Batman270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 07:28 PM   #4
pitdogrider
Track Master

Bike: KURZ RT1 Z190
Re: Hello

Hey Sam, welcome to the addictive pit bike scene.
pitdogrider is offline   Reply With Quote