Go Back   Pit Bike Club > Pit Bike Discussion & Reviews > Meetings/Tracks

Latest discussions at Pit Bike Club:

Old 03-10-2017, 10:27 AM   #1
PitMunky
Novice

Bike: WPB 160
New member looking for somewhere to ride in Kent/Sussex/Essex

Hello all,

18 months ago I bought my son a little 50cc twist 'n' go 50cc pit bike, he loved it and now has a WPB 110cc which is even better, he used to ride it at Joyce Green and then around some land that belongs to a friend. I've bought myself a WPB 160 to zip around with him and have some fun.

We are now really keen to find a track/open area to use as our friends land is too small and will be sold soon. What options are there around Tonbridge, Kent?
I've got a truck and prepared to travel. I work several weekends so it would be good if there was some land to use mid week, I'm happy to pay a fair price if anyone has some land.
I'm an experienced road rider with some off-road experience but no MX.

The problem that was come up against is that there are MX tracks but there is no way I'm letting my son ride around that whilst the big boys are jumping!
Surely there must be some friendly pit bike areas where we can ride around together?

Joyce green, Dartford was great with dedicated kids/pitbike/Mx tracks but it closed last year.
HelyarMX /Coxford, Popham is great for my son but not suitable for me to ride on the great kids track and we both can't ride the MX track with the fast guys
Sammy slides (Slythes), kids track is tiny and the big track is narly
Halnaker chalk pits, Goodwood, looks great but info is old, it's not exactly local and only open 3rd Sunday of the month
Action park, Essex has now closed

Where can we ride? Help needed please.
If anyone is local to me and wants help to build a track on their land I'm happy to help with the labour.
Many thanks,
PitMunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 12:20 AM   #2
BigBoyBry
On Stabilizers

Bike: M2R KM140
Re: New member looking for somewhere to ride in Kent/Sussex/Essex

Hey mate where abouts are you based??
BigBoyBry is offline   Reply With Quote